#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Wow, even I support #FreeBritney, but y'all gotta shut the **** up over whether a video is old or new. It doesn't matter in the long run. Its still all meant to be a distraction, whether its new or old. So stop being so distracted by minuscule details.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yes. He said she refused to dance hard and ruined his “vision” because she is a mom now. :mariahstare:

:whatitellu: He didn't lie, maybe he feels bad for the things he said about her after FF

I like TTWE original choreo tho, it fits Britney perfectly

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait is that what your previous comment said? Those people are the ones that work for MJ's estate?????

Yes, apparently that's why David was comparing the two situations. As awful as Michael was (and he was), he was still being ****** over by this little estate, apparently.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait is that what your previous comment said? Those people are the ones that work for MJ's estate?????

Yes they are... the shady people who are actually in charge of MJ estate are this whole gang of lawyers behind Jamie spears

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

What i see is that the whole team who is in charge of MJ estate are behind Jamie spears . Just so we are at least aware of the size of the monster Brtieny has been fighting for years ...

I literally fear for her life... I just hope there is a way to completely destroy team c-ship.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Yes, apparently that's why David was comparing the two situations. As awful as Michael was (and he was), he was still being ****** over by this little estate, apparently.

Exactly, we are not comparing the Britney and MJ as person but as situations . Let's remember MJ claims

- Wanted to break free

- claimed to be a prisoner in his house

- claimed to spyed even in his house

Look MJ painting this device under a table 

5q4GduF.jpg 

Britney 

- Wanted to Break free

- Prisoner in her house

- Phone and everything monitored, she is been spyed by her daddy for years

Only difference is that with Britney they do it with the approbation of a Judge. The scare thing since they are here for the money and only that, what will happen when they'll think Britney worth more dead than alive ? have already stopped something ugly that was about to happen to Britney without even knowing it?

• Like 9