#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

I was wondering if they’re using some kinda software to block the comments but Im having serious doubts now. It has to be a team of slimy scum bags. 

I typed “Fr££ br!+n£¥” :mcorangu: 4 times and got blocked immediately. Not like completely blocked, I just can’t post any comments anymore. 

Theyre gonna be up all night :imdying: they can’t block every character symbol, I bet people are already using emojis. we will use damn Egyptian hieroglyphs if we have too. :letitburn:

Like ID the accounts that post Free Britney and they ban the from posting. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If they’re posting photos of her looking so uninterested to satisfy her out of control fanbase.... I’d be shocked at how dumb they are lol.

They must be doing this on purpose to rile everyone up. Which is working very well.

They already achieved looking dumb so far

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

"I'll say the opposite, that will get em' " :joanne: 

Shouldn't you be crying into a pillow devastated that your cash cow might be freed? 

If they’re trying to make her a cash cow right now, they’ve destroyed that.

I really don’t see what they’re gaining right now. It’s definitely NOT cash.

She’ll be out of the conservatorship soon. That’s been the plan all along.

Kiss my ring when it turns out I’m correct. :byetina:

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If they’re posting photos of her looking so uninterested to satisfy her out of control fanbase.... I’d be shocked at how dumb they are lol.

They must be doing this on purpose to rile everyone up. Which is working very well.

How stupid are you? At this point anything they do besides freeing her will rile everyone up :tiffcackle:. I bet even a random pic of corn again will set everyone off. 

• Like 7
20 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

in this picture you can tell yer nails were pink in this photoshoot with the same photographer from last year... idk if this is a coincidence or if these are from last year too

I think it's just a coincidence. I'm sure that photo was taken the same day as this one and her nails were pink but it's not the same, she doesn't even have the manicure/nails done

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Ok but why are y’all saying she looks miserable, I don’t think she does, she’s dancing around. If she didn’t wanna do a photo shoot they can’t FORCE her to do that, she can say no and throw a fit

Like I see the same emotionless Britney from the workout video. The new content is weird.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I was wondering if they’re using some kinda software to block the comments but Im having serious doubts now. It has to be a team of slimy scum bags. 

I typed “Fr££ br!+n£¥” :mcorangu: 4 times and got blocked immediately. Not like completely blocked, I just can’t post any comments anymore. 

Theyre gonna be up all night :imdying: they can’t block every character symbol, I bet people are already using emojis. we will use damn Egyptian hieroglyphs if we have too. :letitburn:

I used “? ?️ritney” and my comment is still up... for now at least

• Like 5

Okay so forget what I said previously, this is definitely new. Also. This shoot was done with a super small team, the photographer posted the credits being an assistant and makeup artist (who is most likely filming the bts). Considering this photographer has been hired by Britney in the past for ‘fun’ shoots (the one we got last year and the BJ pics with her sons), I don’t believe this was done by her team at all. Brit was probably just bored lmao

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Ok but why are y’all saying she looks miserable, I don’t think she does, she’s dancing around. If she didn’t wanna do a photo shoot they can’t FORCE her to do that, she can say no and throw a fit

She was moving and dancing but even in between shots there was no happiness. Going through the motions. She’s obviously still upset or thinking about something. 

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If they’re trying to make her a cash cow right now, they’ve destroyed that.

I really don’t see what they’re gaining right now. It’s definitely NOT cash.

She’ll be out of the conservatorship soon. That’s been the plan all along.

Kiss my ring when it turns out I’m correct. :byetina:

If it is the "plan all along" then I will make a thread called " I was wrong, Larry Colormrfresh was right" 

• Like 7