#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I was wondering if they’re using some kinda software to block the comments but Im having serious doubts now. It has to be a team of slimy scum bags. 

I typed “Fr££ br!+n£¥” :mcorangu: 4 times and got blocked immediately. Not like completely blocked, I just can’t post any comments anymore. 

Theyre gonna be up all night :imdying: they can’t block every character symbol, I bet people are already using emojis. we will use damn Egyptian hieroglyphs if we have too. :letitburn:

Let’s look up the word for “Free” in as many languages as possible, and then start spamming “#[Insert Free in Portuguese]Britney.” Potentially harder to catch and it’ll let more international fans, of which she has a ton, know what’s up.

Edit: It's “vapaa” in my native language (Finnish); I don’t have an IG so someone please get the message out to all 10 people back in my home country on my behalf. :kiss:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

They already achieved looking dumb so far

Which is what they’re going for if they all know she’s about to be out of the c-ship. It’s the perfect setup. Britney’s probably in on it.

If they really are this stupid then we need to take it to Capitol Hill, as Demi Lovato would say.

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Ok but why are y’all saying she looks miserable, I don’t think she does, she’s dancing around. If she didn’t wanna do a photo shoot they can’t FORCE her to do that, she can say no and throw a fit

DANCING? They forced her to pose for the paparazzies but theycan't force her to do a photoshoot? Are you dumb? :ponderney::idgi:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Can we all agree that FACE  is the weirdest and cryptic since this? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlrkQks0NMhLIVRpdB4y8

Oh my goodness, I forgot about this. Wow, 2007 was forever ago. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem that much has changed except she’s under even more control. I hope that she’s happy and has her kids and loved ones with her. She deserves some peace and happiness. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dua said:

Okay so forget what I said previously, this is definitely new. Also. This shoot was done with a super small team, the photographer posted the credits being an assistant and makeup artist (who is most likely filming the bts). Considering this photographer has been hired by Britney in the past for ‘fun’ shoots (the one we got last year and the BJ pics with her sons), I don’t believe this was done by her team at all. Brit was probably just bored lmao

No her team is definitely involved in this 

Spoiler

:checkit:

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Let’s look up the word for “Free” in as many languages as possible, and then start spamming “#[Insert Free in Portuguese]Britney.” Potentially harder to catch and it’ll let more international fans, of which she has a ton, know what’s up.

I agree but no hashtags. That will make it harder for them. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Somethingtotallabout said:

No her team is definitely involved in this 

Hide contents

:checkit:

I doubt theyd be behind a low budget photoshoot with shitty facetune retouching, bad lighting and an unprofessional wedding photographer but go off! 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Iheartbritneyspears said:

But girlfriend is doing a photoshoot  and her hair and eye shadows looks deeply a mess. I mean come on britney I know you like to be “normal as possible” but sis a photo shoot.

im not hating but it’s been eating me up to have that in my soul that she needs a makeover. 

I love britney and she told us fans that we don’t have to kiss her *** so that’s why I’m airing my opinion out right now. 

I dealt with a lot of **** being Britney fans and I ignore my own feelings when she looks a mess 

I don’t think they’re as bad as you say. It’s kind of refreshing to see Knee without the airbrush or heavy photoshop. It’s simple yet bold. 

17 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Even cappy isn’t buying this fake ****. (I’m so proud :tiffanycries:)

No one wants to buy any of it. The question is can we not buy it?  If they randomly release a bop that they have been holding onto, cause it has gotten to the point that I am not sure that they won't randomly throw a single out they have been sitting on, out there. 

It is one thing to stay strong now, but when there is something new out there. That is a whole new game. 

I hope we can stay strong. I am prepared to let a song flop hard. Are we all?

• Like 8

A agree, no shade but she could use a major makeover. Getting a nice style-up is a great mood booster and is great for putting your bad/negative energy into something great. 

It’s obvious that they’re trying to do damage control so her team should to put more emphasis on the details like good overall production. Cuz photos are going to be around on the Internet forever. It won’t be hard to rebuild her image, people already love her, and that’s something great that Britney has going for her. I truly believe that most people want her to be happy and successful. 

• Like 1