#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Lou is uploading the full " Make me" cage scene on youtube , with the captions " I love this TIGRESS" woman :uknowit:

" This woman is in control" :uknowit:

"I support other woman , im a true feminist" :mhmnod:

"This cage represents her control over her empire" :uknowit:     " Like you know she's LOCKED but locked with her career , like for example the cage , is an empire .....and she's in the cage , meaning she's a boss , you know" :embarrassed:

*lou reaches for her phone , reading her lawyers message telling her to shut up *  and say something gay friendly and indicates equality for all* 

" love always wins" " i appreciate your concerns" " i love your dedication"  " my dead uncle was gay" ...." i did not tell on his gay behaviour i mean on his VERY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR" 

LMAO 

• Like 5

I was trying to keep up with at least the last few pages, but rn im reading page 967 and the thread is already at 1001 :cackling:

im so far behind, Godney help me to catch up these 35 pages, there goes my free time watching tv series and **** :queenie:

50 minutes ago, cheesebrits said:

Anyway my loves, you still don't have any real evidence and you're too blind to see that. Glad you all feel so good about stomping in your faves personal business that relates DIRECTLY to her mental health. But I get it, your fave can't be your fave if they're mentally ill and need a conservatorship.

:mhmnod:um did jamie come up with this screen name/handle? "cheesebrits will sound legit—britney's fans love 'for the record'!" as they get lou's intern to register on exhale and infiltrate the FBI

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree, and I don’t think it’s necessarily fair to blame ‘Britney attending church’ on Lou, like I have seen some fans do. We don’t know what her spiritual beliefs are, and if I’m not mistaken I believe she was raised Christian. None of our business. 

Now, all of the shady **** that goes down using BRITNEY’S money? That she more than likely isn’t even aware of? Yeah that’s f**ked up ****, and needs to be brought to light :)   

i agree—britney has made fun of idiotic Jesus claims but that doesn't mean she is not a Christian. she probs can't stand fake Christians, is all

• Like 3