#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah. :tiffanynod:

It's kinda funny how Prism was still very successful but the Witness era has become nearly as synonymous with 'flop' as {Bi~ΟΠ~iC}. All because she changed her hairstyle and sound.

...And we stuck around throughout the Femme Fatale era and Britney Jean.

We're an awesome, loyal fanbase, really. :kisses2all:

Bionic was a good album tho’ (sorry witness, we still love deja vu)

• Like 2

God I’m so proud of this fan base :OMGney: 1000pages and so much evidence showing what a sham this whole c-ship is.

This is really starting to pick up with news outlets now, and I hope this puts pressure on the courts to actually rethink this whole c-ship. If she is still in this after May 10th we need to keep pushing. 

Her team will properly try and turn against us though and I can see them spinning this all on ‘crazy fan conspiracies’ :nyschool: 

I hope everyone involved is shamed and I hope some lawsuits come there way. 

#freebritney 

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah. :tiffanynod:

It's kinda funny how Prism was still very successful but the Witness era has become nearly as synonymous with 'flop' as {Bi~ΟΠ~iC}. All because she changed her hairstyle and sound.

...And we stuck around throughout the Femme Fatale era and Britney Jean.

We're an awesome, loyal fanbase, really. :kisses2all:

There is also nothing remotely interesting about Katherine. Her music is basic. Her looks are basic and her performances are basic. Britney was always the total package and one of the most humble/down to earth megastars to ever exist. A true Queen. :kisses2all:

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Goku said:

Sis, we need new live streaming and please be kind and chill, the world is watching you :gimmemoar:

21 hours ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

im gonna dress nicely, im not even gonna wear my britney merch :tiffanynod:

people should wear either black or a custom made shirt with FREEBRITNEY on it

• Like 1