#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

no help here 

lol wut? :umwtf:

he was very livid about what happened with Eau de Parfum video but now he doesn't know anything? :beynah:

can't he just tell the difference between working with Britney during Stronger & Toxic compared to working with Britney during Womanizer & Perfume? :nicki2:

(i'm still grateful to him for those flawless videos btw :mcry:)

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

And womanizer and they've scrapped his vision. He knows.

Joseph K is like one of those small ugly malnourished super misogynistic shallow gays who exclusively talks to extremely gorgeous women only and then ghost them the second they start to lose popularity and beauty.

When Taylor Swift stops peaking he’s going to pretend he never met her. Bookmark me :queenflopga:

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Katy Perry is probably salty af seeing Britney’s entire fanbase rally up all over the world to save her bc we love her so much while her nonexistent fanbase basically threw her away like a piece of dirty toilet paper bc she cut her hair :canthandleit:

Yeah. :tiffanynod:

It's kinda funny how Prism was still very successful but the Witness era has become nearly as synonymous with 'flop' as {Bi~ΟΠ~iC}. All because she changed her hairstyle and sound.

...And we stuck around throughout the Femme Fatale era and Britney Jean.

We're an awesome, loyal fanbase, really. :kisses2all:

• Like 9