#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She done the cage thing like 10 times and we all knew about her Everytime concept. I’m surprised people are acting like this is new information. :mhm:

ur only commenting this cause you know ur in the wrong and you know people are gonna call you out

u aint slick

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

David lachaplle saying this is rich . A well respected director whos work speaks for itself , is filthy rich and has nothing to gain from a popstar like Britney . 

He's more important than sam at this moment. We need more digging now that the puzzle pieces are all there. 

David is the first, more will come. Make it viral, make it world wide! This is the moment someone spoke out!

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

Frankly I dont know what to do with that information... He said so much but at the same time said nothing at all... I am confusion

MTE I’m not sure what he was actually saying?

it just sounds like Britney calls the shots?  Is he linking her direction with her emotional state? What have the trophies got to do with anything?

Other than this I’m so surprised that team b allowed this scene to be shot. After the 2011 ‘I’m a mother now’ comments and the same year VMA where Gaga tried to kiss her. 

FINALLY!  I want her to express herself the way she wants and NOT what people around her want.  She is so much smarter than people give her credit for in terms of how creative she wants to be and what she is trying to say.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

MTE I’m not sure what he was actually saying?

it just sounds like Britney calls the shots?  Is he linking her direction with her emotional state? What have the trophies got to do with anything?

Other than this I’m so surprised that team b allowed this scene to be shot. After the 2011 ‘I’m a mother now’ comments and the same year VMA where Gaga tried to kiss her. 

I think all we could really imply is that he is supporting the #freebritney movement and he agrees something is not right with the conservatorship.

I assume reference to the patent trophies refers to how Britney has been paraded around by her parents for money from a young age (those pagent prize $$$ aint no joke) and perhaps that they've always looked at her like a cash cow.

To me the situation only makes complete sense when you look at it from the perspective of her parents + conservators wanting to milk as much money from Britney as they can, threatening her with loss of her children + making her look crazy in the press to justify it, and maybe giving her small amounts of creative freedom but always wanting to have the final say in what will sell the most. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Goku said:

So Britney has taste even after all of these years? I'm impressed.

The cage scene was the only good one tbh

I'm still shocked by GoT, I need time to realize what's happening :tiffsniffle:

Spoiler

Arya did THAT :bedtime: Queen of the seven kingdoms btw 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

We can link both Jamie, the Spears (Jamie Lynn and Lynne) and Andrew Wallet to Lou/Tri Star, confirming that she had a hand on the cship.

If we link Jamie's companies to misdoings, we go full circle as the people who are credited in the ones Jamie is not the sole owner are Andrew Wallet and Lou Taylor. 

We can link Lou Taylor to Mercy Ministries (abuse, homophobia, conversion therapy and a "modus operandi" very similar to what Britney has been through these 11 years)

We can link Reva Goetz (previous judge) to corrupted conservatorships.

Guys we have a case. 

we actually do, its all linked..,

• Like 1