#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

We can link both Jamie, the Spears (Jamie Lynn and Lynne) and Andrew Wallet to Lou/Tri Star, confirming that she had a hand on the cship.

If we link Jamie's companies to misdoings, we go full circle as the people who are credited in the ones Jamie is not the sole owner are Andrew Wallet and Lou Taylor. 

We can link Lou Taylor to Mercy Ministries (abuse, homophobia, conversion therapy and a "modus operandi" very similar to what Britney has been through these 11 years)

We can link Reva Goetz (previous judge) to corrupted conservatorships.

Guys we have a case. 

:endit:

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney has been crying out for help. Eleven years it’s taken for people to hear her cries for freedom. She cries out through visual symbols in her videos. The Elle photoshoot from 2009 where she’s in a cage surrounded by animals. Everyone’s staring at her but not doing anything to release her. 

Where the hell is her mother and brother?? If they’re doing something ANYTHING on the down low to truly do RIGHT by Britney and get her out of this set up she’s trapped in and moved away from the greedy wicked vultures that’s taken advantage of her for years and abused the system, then Lynne and Bryan need to hurry the **** up. This is a travesty!! I don’t know how Lynne and the rest of them can sleep at night. This has got to stop!!!

Because britney pays Lynnes bills and owns her home. It’s been in the c ship papers radar (and BreatheHeavy used to post) alongside all the companies and property of Jamie’s and spears family she owns 

Around the time britney served Lynne a restraining order, there was talk lynne went into debt and after the c ship - B paid it off? 

The family are leeches.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Somethingtotallabout said:

Where’s the link to cd.collectors post I can’t find it on his page 

He said Dave lachapelle commented on it and it was reported and removed. If u look at the comment it’s the same exact one minus the #freebritney at the bottom. 

This was the original tweet. I messaged cd.collector who confirmed the comment was posted and then it was reported and he removed it right after 

the other post is here if you go to the post u can see his comment 

• Like 5