#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

if we gather all the evidence all up.. and send it to a lawyer or anything.. maybe we can help.. we gotta stop just sitting here though screaming what do we do.. we actually gotta do somit :badthoughts:

I agree...I mentioned sending a doc with all this info to a high powered attorney or the judge "Brenda Joan" lol

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

If fans are still feeling conflicted over whether or not to spend their money to see Britney at a new residency or tour, this should remove all feelings of conflict. I couldn’t bring myself to boycott EVERYTHING Britney related in 2008 but I damn sure will NOT buy anything with Britney Spears’s name on it: not music, not magazines, merch fragrances, concert tix. Nada!! Freeing Britney also starts with us NOT supporting the brand which funds Britney’s enslavement. We have power too!! Hit them where it hurts. Their wallet. Boycott and keep fighting back until they Free Britney!! The environment she’s locked in is unjust. Get her help but her away from these evil greedy people FFS

We should start spreading this message on social media, boycoot Britney products u till she's free from cship. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, generation glory said:

If fans are still feeling conflicted over whether or not to spend their money to see Britney at a new residency or tour, this should remove all feelings of conflict. I couldn’t bring myself to boycott EVERYTHING Britney related in 2008 but I damn sure will NOT buy anything with Britney Spears’s name on it: not music, not magazines, merch fragrances, concert tix. Nada!! Freeing Britney also starts with us NOT supporting the brand which funds Britney’s enslavement. We have power too!! Hit them where it hurts. Their wallet. Boycott and keep fighting back until they Free Britney!! The environment she’s locked in is unjust. Get her help but her away from these evil greedy people FFS!

Exactly!

Since the start of the free britney movement, I haven't been streaming her music neither on Spotify nor YouTube.

I don't want to give my money to Team B and mostly I don't want to finance Lou's sh!tty religious associations. I will only start to support her (economically) when shell release her OWN music with her OWN ideas. I'd even pay 100 euros for an album if it was released/produced respecting her decisions.

But for now....**** Lou:fu:

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To think all this happened in the last 48 hours just when I decided to take a break, I swear to god sometimes I hate my life dawg

Image result for bruh gif

On a serious note, to @Applejack, @BKSTYL3, @land and @Meaner03 I seriously can't stress enough how much we appreciate the work and the effort you guys have put up through this whole case. You guys are the real unspoken heroes of the #FreeBritney movement maybe your names won't appear on the papers but if our homegirl really gets out her cage you will now that mainly you were the ones that made it happened. I love every single one of you so much, this is f**king history being written as we type :crying4:

Yes big ups to yáll you is really f**king doing it. :mcry: also @HarajukuGyal your AV is one of my fave Britney performances of all time props to your taste mama

• Like 5