#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm okay with Britney not liking the video but David has been known to be demanding and doesn't change his vision. Overall the video was great and the scenes Britney might have disliked were overall not that big of a deal but it could have been a better video if he had just listened to Britney on not making it too ******.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me why this is huge? Lol

He only said Britney didn't like the video, and the cage thing... well, it was not the first time she was in one and I bet it won't be the last.

I just thought a little weird the part where he said something was off from the beginning... but maybe because her team didn't exactly love the fact that she was a 17yo laying in her underwear on her bed? Idk

• Like 2
Just now, c.z said:

Can someone tell me why this is huge? Lol

He only said Britney didn't like the video, and the cage thing... well, it was not the first time she was in one and I bet it won't be the last.

I just though a little weird the part he said something was off from the beginning... but maybe because she was a 17yo laying in her underwear on her bed? Idk

I dont think he meant "beginning of her career"... He prob was talking about the beginning of his experience with her on Glory era

• Like 1