#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I dont think he meant "beginning of her career"... He prob was talking about the beginning of his experience with her on Glory era

In my opinion he definitely meant the beginning of her career... because he said he had known her since she was 17

Edit: his exact words were: "I could tell EVEN BACK THEN something wasn't right"

So, yeah.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, c.z said:

Can someone tell me why this is huge? Lol

He only said Britney didn't like the video, and the cage thing... well, it was not the first time she was in one and I bet it won't be the last.

I just thought a little weird the part where he said something was off from the beginning... but maybe because her team didn't exactly love the fact that she was a 17yo laying in her underwear on her bed? Idk

Britney had no problem with her 1999 Rolling Stone spread

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

looks like one of yáll will have to message lachapelle to verify :snarky:

I remember thinking LaChapelle was clueless about the leak because he kept saying it didn't really leak, it wasn't his video and only the intro leaked. It gives a bit of credence to that, but not much I know 

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney had no problem with her 1999 Rolling Stone spread

Remember last year when it was said (I can't remember where though) Britney kind of kicked everybody out from that room and they didn't know what was being shot?