#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

We have so much evidence why is this still being fallen on deaf ears

everyone is scared to report on the truth prob related to previous threats of legal action by team B. Various legal representatives are prob scared to try and get involved and can you blame them? John Eardley was disbarred after getting involved in this case after practicing law since 1987 that speaks volumes. this is such a huge case and remember there was an article even alleging death threats were made in 2009 when John Eardley tried to get involved and certain evidence was being discovered and supposedly his office was robbed. They have a lot to hide and we have to keep digging, but IMO I do feel we need a major celebrity or social influencer with a large following on our side who is not afraid to do more than “like” comments to take this where it really needs to go. It’s a lot to research and people just are not informed enough it seems. It’s much easier for them to make us sound like a bunch of lunatics because that’s what’s being put out there. I just really hope after all this work that this goes somewhere bc I will be hopelessly depressed if she stays stuck in this :crying1: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Goneforever said:

Also I'll just put this here decide what you want to believe. 

the more stuff i find about this, the angrier I get

no human should be put through that, this is all a big money scheme

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

found this randomly from 2009:

Britney Spears 'treated like Gulag victim'

A Los Angeles lawyer has claimed that Britney Spears is being treated by the courts like a Soviet labour camp victim as depicted in Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/4992484/Britney-Spears-treated-like-Gulag-victim.html

It’s so mind baffling, that something like this can happen, in a court of law. Absolutely disgusting.

28 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

everyone is scared to report on the truth prob related to previous threats of legal action by team B. Various legal representatives are prob scared to try and get involved and can you blame them? John Eardley was disbarred after getting involved in this case after practicing law since 1987 that speaks volumes. this is such a huge case and remember there was an article even alleging death threats were made in 2009 when John Eardley tried to get involved and certain evidence was being discovered and supposedly his office was robbed. They have a lot to hide and we have to keep digging, but IMO I do feel we need a major celebrity or social influencer with a large following on our side who is not afraid to do more than “like” comments to take this where it really needs to go. It’s a lot to research and people just are not informed enough it seems. It’s much easier for them to make us sound like a bunch of lunatics because that’s what’s being put out there. I just really hope after all this work that this goes somewhere bc I will be hopelessly depressed if she stays stuck in this :crying1: 

Asking celebrities to acknowledge this situation is a waste of time. They're all part of this dirty industry.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Did Sam talk about Britney's deposition in 2016? He was there with her in the same room. Britney ended up paying him several thousands of $. Someone ask him about that day and what did he think of Britney.

And why was he suing her? 

This!

• Like 1