#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

send this (privately) to journalists who had been investigating the cship: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZZboNbUxhP5lqbNSrFQjTVGNAnUM7AXj

after more than a week investigating the c-ship and them leeaches the #FreeBritbney movement is taking it to another level , now we snitching left and right . I love you for that 

So for we have reported the companies to IRS

We have reported Samuel Ingham

And We have reported the c-ship to competent authorities too right ?

• Like 7
13 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Did you watch Chaotic?

Their tour bus or whatever got stopped and searched for *****.

She was being goofy. It has no connection to her real life.

Spreading misinformation out of context is NOT a good look.

totally agree.. this is not connected, you can hear her voice being goofy... sorry this is overreacting and probably just a coincidence.. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

after more than a week investigating the c-ship and them leeaches the #FreeBritbney movement is taking it to another level , now we snitching left and right . I love you for that 

I’m just afraid that none of the reports will be taken seriously since none of us are actually involved and we will again be chalked up as a bunch of crazy fans 

• Like 1

lmao all the delusional answers in this thread...let's be real, it has a lot to do with playback, with marketing her image and hot appearance over music (you cannot DENY it was what put her up there) and the artificial feeling of everything she did back then. OFC, we fans always knew and nowadays she grew to be known as a solid performer and dancer with a strong stage presence, but back then it kinda pissed off true music fans that other elements were making songs reach #1, instead of talent and good music.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I’m just afraid that none of the reports will be taken seriously since none of us are actually involved and we will again be chalked up as a bunch of crazy fans 

We can also make a petition or a letter on the behalf of #FreeBritney movement to the judge Brenda J Penny that would explain our concern, with all the informations and questions we have gathered, where will ask her to take a moment to really look at her c-ship and ask her to make sure that her rights are not being denied, that Jamie since he remains now the sole conservator is the right person ect...

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

That's not how IRS work, they have a special department that will look all of these whistleblower reports, and they have an annual target on the amount of cases derived from it, and for them to verify is just a click on their database. If the reports are true however, it will lead to a further investigations or audit. But they are like bounty hunters, if all of these are even partially true, the IRS will definitely come for them. This is a multi million dollar fraud, it will get the attention for sure.

There are reasons why Andrew Wallet got scared and left Britney's estate. Things got dirtier and more tracks are left open for investigations. He's a lawyer and he know when to stop. And this is it, I guess. All this pricks is going to get what's coming after them.

• Like 8
30 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I sent to one, someone can send it to Carmela

• Like 1