#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Barajas said:

thiw account hasnt had anything right in a LONG TIME...
he swore that Britney was cooming with a mariah collab... and that an album was cooming in 2018

At the same time.. if I were Britney I wouldn´t talk to Larry either, like never!..
after 20 years of career together and 10 years of conservartorship... EWW no.. sounds worst than any abusive marriege. 

Didn’t another account (tea4thestans) claim there was going to be a Mariah collab and a 2018 album too?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Like I said, my point is the whole reason the c-ship is in place is because of the children.... with Kevin Federline...

Connect the dots.

Nobody deserves a guardianship for that fact.To Begin with,If her family and team had wanted to protect Britney they would never have let her losing custody ..but they were interested in Kevin having custody.Very bit talk about Kevin and Wife in this matter regarding their children.He is playing with the emocional stability, economic and future of their children.You see the kind of Person is Kevin Federline and Wife(That even she complained in Instagram to have an increase in money) .He also participates, in this instead of denouncing it only for the benefit of Sean Preston Federline Spears  and Jayden James Federline Spears, That are going to be the most warned in every way of this corruption and I prefer not commit more about this, because Kevin and wife are very hurt in this case if there was real justice.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, AlfredIslas said:

That's what I don't get. There are so many people with mental illnesses in the world, many celebs are coming out about it too. What exactly is Britney going through that she's able to make albums, tour, and do meet & greets while being so unwell she can't take care of herself? 

People want us to respect Britney's privacy but even if she weren't a celebrity, why shouldn't we concerned that an adult is working her *** off but is deemed unable to make her own life decisions? That's just some shady **** right there and potential human rights abuse. Everyone who tries to defend this conservatorship and its lack of transparency really are more delusional than any Britney fan I've seen. At least Britney fans are questioning this ****. 

Being able to work "your *** off" but at the same time being unable to manage your own life is a real thing. If anything about Britney Spears is true then she must have a very deep, specific mental illness. 

It's not uncompatible to work and need serious mental care at the same time. There's a lot of people who are under strong medication, seeing doctor every week and yet still going to work everyday... 

I'm not saying Britney Spears is like that, I'm not saying that she's seriously ill, but seeing her being able to work her *** off is not a valid argument against the "mental condition". It's not because she can work great and being successull that she doesn't need that help (if she has anything)

And someone said that if she were a man she wouldn't be in that situation, I agree but not in the same way most people do. Man do need help too but often doesn't get it because they're seen as strong where woman as seen as weak (it's ****** yes) but it goes against man this time, not woman. 

Again, not saying that Britney needs or doesn't need the c-ship, we can't know about that. But I do agree fans uncovered some really weird things. It's not about does she need a c-ship or not but more about "is her actual c-ship is healthy or not ?". 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yup. Brenda Joan ~ Britney Jean... this can't be a coincidence. BJ will free BJ

And maybe Brit shows her gratitude by putting out a record named after Brenda Joan. So yeah and the lead single is: I Feel So Free With You

I feel so free with you was def a tribute for loucifer :jj:

• Like 2