#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Wouldn't it be tragic if she got freed from the c-ship and the first thing she does is hire WillIAM as exec producer of her next album? :gloria: 

well it takes time to break bad habits :well:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dubnoxious said:

Hey everyone - I know there’s been some concern that with Britney’s Gram going on a hiatus that the #FreeBritney movement will stall but I’m one of the hosts of the lesser Britney podcast, Eat, Pray, Britney, and we’re geared up to keep it moving. 

Weve been in the process of reviewing all of the legal documents and media articles regarding Britney’s attempts to break out of the conservatorship between 2008-2010, but have considered expanding that timeline. It’s just a LOT of info to cover and we want to make sure we’re hitting the details just as hard as the highlights. 

Just wanted to stop in to thank you all for the diligent work, we’ve been tracking a lot of the material posted here to try to get our ducks in a row.

I know we’ll still get dragged here, but that’s why I’ve been an Exhale member for 10 years! ? 

I could not stop listening to your podcast!! I cant wait for the Larry and Justin episodes!! 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Goku said:

Imagine if she starts to use socials for real after the end of the CP...

Her goofy captions, the videos, good music promo, shades, stories... a dream... literally a dream...

Basically, the basic social activity that the other fanbases take for granted and we never fully experienced.

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cc5f894364a46725

Oh wow... is it bad that I can't even imagine something like that? Were this to happen, what would her posts look like?

giphy.webp?cid=790b76115cc5f894364a46725

• Like 1

First of all she wasnt snubbed with Grammy's or No 1 hits. Lets face it, Britney is not a good singer once her career started. And even critically speaking her music isnt really that great. Its very2 good to listen to but its not the kind of songs that would win her grammys. As for No 1's it really isnt billboard or the music industry fault. Jive never released CD singles for basically all of Britney's singles in the US in order to boost album sales. It works like magic and her albums were selling like hot cakes in the US. Even acts like BSB and Nsync didnt released CD singles in the US for most of their singles. It wasnt like Billboard or RIAA or the whole music industry was against Britney having a no 1 hit. It was due to Jive marketing strategy to boost album sales.

Now as far as why she is so hated. Britney has been a very controversial figure ever since day one. Kind of like Madonna. And she was the biggest most controversial figure of her generation. So most people who are not a fan of her music would probably not like her due to her controversies. And it also didnt help her the fact that she lip synch all the time. It just takes away her credibility as a singer. 

PS : I also dont understand why people said her music arent good. I mean Max Martin has been considered by many as a musical genius. Having been working with him for multiple albums must have mean that she did record a lot of good music from the best in the business. 

• Like 1