A Limited Number Of Britney 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Vinyls Are Available For Pre-Order (Exhale)

b4goodbye

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

Anyone remember what the pink BOMT variant was? 2000 copies? 2500?

2500 and then once it was sold out the first time, they restocked it 2 more times before the end of 2017 but it was unknown how many more copies were release. Lastly they released the clear one due to high demand. They did the same with all the *nsync ones after the color variances sold out. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the same with oops 

45 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Oops is the one album I really wanted on vinyl! Just ordered 2!

I ordered 2 too, against my will :icant2:

I first purchased one, with my debit card, and then I got an email saying they couldn't verify my info and I needed to contact my bank and I don't know how many steps, and that if I didn't answer within the next 48 hrs, they would just cancel my order.

So I was like, screw that, and I purchased it again, but now with Paypal. It all went fine. And later at night, I got another email saying that they determined upon further review, that they didn't need additional verification of my first purchase (the one with the debit card) and that it would proceed normally. 

So now I'm charged with two of the same, and I can't cancel either of the orders because of some stupid policy. I tried to contact them but haven't received an answer. :wontcry:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I first purchased one, with my debit card, and then I got an email saying they couldn't verify my info and I needed to contact my bank and I don't know how many steps, and that if I didn't answer within the next 48 hrs, they would just cancel my order.

So I was like, screw that, and I purchased it again, but now with Paypal. It all went fine. And later at night, I got another email saying that they determined upon further review, that they didn't need additional verification of my first purchase (the one with the debit card) and that it would proceed normally. 

So now I'm charged with two of the same, and I can't cancel either of the orders because of some stupid policy. I tried to contact them but haven't received an answer. :wontcry:

When you receive them, you can just bring them into any store and get reimbursed. Unsure why they make online orders so difficult to cancel.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm sure they'll correct it. Sounds crazy!

On 3/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, Chris87 said:

What is the deal with vinyls? Apart of the cover being bigger? They are more expensive, you need another device to play them, sound quality is not that amazing.. I don't get it :beynah:

LOL people actually listen to records and own record players way before Britney vinyls are released...there are a lot of pros to listening to music on records, especially those that were originally released on them. 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, bluestrawberry51 said:

Why her own site doesn't offer these are beyond me...:flop:

also has anyone ever purchased the lithograph? is it any good? is it worth having?

I didn’t bought it but I don’t think a piece of photo paper that cost 15 cents to make yet f25 dollars dollars is worth it. :bedtime:

On 3/29/2019 at 12:29 PM, b4goodbye said:

When you receive them, you can just bring them into any store and get reimbursed. Unsure why they make online orders so difficult to cancel.

On 3/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, BOBIBCFBG said:

I'm sure they'll correct it. Sounds crazy!

They actually answered!! :cuteidk: They said they will cancel one of the orders. I call this a Godney miracle :lemmetellu:

Thanks Joshua from Urban Outfitters :plzney:

Archived