A Limited Number Of Britney 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Vinyls Are Available For Pre-Order (Exhale)

b4goodbye

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who got the vinyl, Urban is going to send you an email asking for feedback. Let them know you are thankful for them releasing her albums on vinyl and that we hope they do more so they know demand is there. We gotta get to blackout lmao.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, UnusualRick said:

I just wish the Britney UO releases were two-folds like this :

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « two folds vinyl »

I hope the next releases will be more close, i can't freakin wait 2 years for ITZ :crying1:.

Is that The Goonies soundtrack on Vinyl? I need that in my life! Ugh this is why I don’t go on exhale too often because I blow money every time lol!

Just the other day I discovered this thread and debated on getting it because work has been slow and I wanna save the rest of my income tax money but got a text from work today and I went straight to the link and ordered the Oops! vinyl.

I was thinking they’d be sold out (this thread was start at the end of March) and I already have a shipping notice that it’ll be here on Wednesday! Wooohoo! 

Archived