A Limited Number Of Britney 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Vinyls Are Available For Pre-Order (Exhale)

b4goodbye

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2019 at 1:40 PM, Xenomorph said:

Yes, but it’s missing the final interlude before “Dear Diary”

On 4/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, Xenomorph said:

Does anyone else realize that the final interlude before "Dear Diary" is missing? Really curious.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:34 AM, BritneyRebellion said:

Thank you for the reply! that's so sad there is no interlude before dear diary :( I enjoy listening to them.

Thank you! I'm listening to mine now and I realized there was no interlude before "Dear Diary." I even put it back on "When Your Eyes Say It" to double check! 

That's pretty strange. Especially when the other ones are still included. I anticipated they'd take them all out or put them all in. Not have two and leave off the last one. :mhmsureny:

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2019 at 5:52 PM, ZoneGirl said:

Thank you! I'm listening to mine now and I realized there was no interlude before "Dear Diary." I even put it back on "When Your Eyes Say It" to double check! 

That's pretty strange. Especially when the other ones are still included. I anticipated they'd take them all out or put them all in. Not have two and leave off the last one. :mhmsureny:

They probably took the versions from the International tracklist, where the interlude actually comes after Heart instead of When Your Eyes Say It. 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

They probably took the versions from the International tracklist, where the interlude actually comes after Heart instead of When Your Eyes Say It. 

:thinkney: I certainly appreciate the explanation. Thank you! But that's pretty lousy and careless of them to do.

23 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

Looks like a clear/white version is coming 8/1 OR their website is broken. Was anyone able to process an order for the new variant yet?

I wouldn't be surprised if they did released the clear version. They did it with all the *Nsync, Hannah Montana, BOMT after the colored ones sold out

36 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they did released the clear version. They did it with all the *Nsync, Hannah Montana, BOMT after the colored ones sold out

yeah the page changed yesterday again, but I definitely saw a 8/1/2019 for "White" release date yesterday, whether system clitch or not. I did note that "White" was what they called the Purple version, so maybe just a weird system thing or maybe they're planning to announce Oops tomorrow with the ITZ announcement

EDIT: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/britney-spears-oopsi-did-it-again-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=010&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

Looks like the same first version, just remaining inventory most likely

4 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

yeah the page changed yesterday again, but I definitely saw a 8/1/2019 for "White" release date yesterday, whether system clitch or not. I did note that "White" was what they called the Purple version, so maybe just a weird system thing or maybe they're planning to announce Oops tomorrow with the ITZ announcement

EDIT: https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/britney-spears-oopsi-did-it-again-limited-lp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=010&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

Looks like the same first version, just remaining inventory most likely

it says it's sold out 

Archived