A Limited Number Of Britney 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Vinyls Are Available For Pre-Order (Exhale)

b4goodbye

On 3/29/2019 at 6:20 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I ordered 2 too, against my will :icant2:

I first purchased one, with my debit card, and then I got an email saying they couldn't verify my info and I needed to contact my bank and I don't know how many steps, and that if I didn't answer within the next 48 hrs, they would just cancel my order.

So I was like, screw that, and I purchased it again, but now with Paypal. It all went fine. And later at night, I got another email saying that they determined upon further review, that they didn't need additional verification of my first purchase (the one with the debit card) and that it would proceed normally. 

So now I'm charged with two of the same, and I can't cancel either of the orders because of some stupid policy. I tried to contact them but haven't received an answer. :wontcry:

I ordered one, then decided to cancel it and order with another product to combine postage as I live in the UK so postage is like 30 dollars. So I managed to cancel my first order. 

You can't do it through the "orders" section because they don't usually offer cancelations for orders, but because its a pre-order, you can  if you use the live chat in the help section. He literally just asked which item and then I got a cancellation email seconds later

Hope you get it sorted!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WAVES said:

I ordered one, then decided to cancel it and order with another product to combine postage as I live in the UK so postage is like 30 dollars. So I managed to cancel my first order. 

You can't do it through the "orders" section because they don't usually offer cancelations for orders, but because its a pre-order, you can  if you use the live chat in the help section. He literally just asked which item and then I got a cancellation email seconds later

Hope you get it sorted!

Yes! They helped me through email.

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

You NEED Britney Jean??  :joanne:   :demi:   :jlostare:

Yes :yesplease: too bad they only do the standard albums, 'cause I'd really love to have Now That I Found You on vinyl :crying1:

On 3/29/2019 at 7:20 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I ordered 2 too, against my will :icant2:

I first purchased one, with my debit card, and then I got an email saying they couldn't verify my info and I needed to contact my bank and I don't know how many steps, and that if I didn't answer within the next 48 hrs, they would just cancel my order.

So I was like, screw that, and I purchased it again, but now with Paypal. It all went fine. And later at night, I got another email saying that they determined upon further review, that they didn't need additional verification of my first purchase (the one with the debit card) and that it would proceed normally. 

So now I'm charged with two of the same, and I can't cancel either of the orders because of some stupid policy. I tried to contact them but haven't received an answer. :wontcry:

Just resell it for a profit lol 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Did anyone get theirs yet? Mine is out for delivery today. Can’t wait!!!

Post pics please when you'll get it. Can't wait to see what it looks like, but I live in Canada and i ordered it on the US site by mistake, so i have a feeling the shipping will be a little longer lol. Price was the same though, even with the devise change.

Archived