A Limited Number Of Britney 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Vinyls Are Available For Pre-Order (Exhale)

b4goodbye

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Just preordered, I’m so happy i had a 15% off coupon that they emailed to me a few weeks ago. I paid 29.43 total.

and so thankful the preorder is only for a month away.

Do you think this will sell out like bomt? There are a few people who bought a bunch and resold them for profit.

omg, I was never able to get the cassette from Target :tiffsniffle: 

I never found it in store and people were selling it for over $60 on ebay :icant2:

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Omggg, lol I do have the cassette too. I never opened it. It’s sitting in my room collecting dust.

I only have the BOMT vinyl, but it's not the special one, which was Pink I believe? :rude2me: But I never got the clear one. Was it clear? :rude2me:  lol :haha: I just remember there were many versions from different stores.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I only have the BOMT vinyl, but it's not the special one, which was Pink I believe? :rude2me: But I never got the clear one. Was it clear? :rude2me:  lol :haha: I just remember there were many versions from different stores.

Yeah I have the pink bomt vinyl from urban outfitters. 

Then urban outfitters released the clear vinyl. It was like 12.00 the other day on their website.

target is selling the picture vinyl.

Archived