Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

Just now, jokobitch said:

Hmmm

I googled all of the legal terms, and they mostly showed up about someone resigning/removing them from a case. Either britney wants to end it and pushed andrew wallet out, or he agreed with her and agreed to leave on her terms :hiii: Who knows.. the future is so scary right now for britney, i don’t know what her next move will be :badthoughts:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

I googled all of the legal terms, and they mostly showed up about someone resigning/removing them from a case. Either britney wants to end it and pushed andrew wallet out, or he agreed with her and agreed to leave on her terms :hiii: Who knows.. the future is so scary right now for britney, i don’t know what her next move will be :badthoughts:

Well I pray it’s a positive one!!

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

I choose to be positive. I think she put herself there to prove that she’s capable of taking care of herself. Taking action and recognizing she needs assistance. 

The it’s Britney ***** podcast brought up some good points regarding the conservatorship. Like them, I didn’t realize she had as much power as she does.

i just hope that the court’s decision (if it isn’t in her favor) doesn’t lead her to go through another breakdown.

we all know britney had high hopes that the court would see she was capable after a successful world tour with the circus tour. But they denied her which led to the change in mood during femme fatale.

I remember this in 2018 a few months before the summer tour .Also I remember an article in the middle of her summer tour and it said that ''after the successful tour and britney being stronger than ever the conservatorship is about to end soon''  but I can't find the article right now..Why am I afraid the story repeats itself like 2009-2010 ?

22 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

I posted this last month, in my original thread when she first filed these. These are old news, it’s most likely to do with andrew wallets resignation bc they were filed the same day. No mystery here :mj:

This. A resignation from one of the co-conservators has never happened in the last 11 years either. That's why she filed those things herself for the first time ever. I don't think she has ever tried to get out of the c-ship. 

My theory is that she relapsed (most likely because of alcohol).Wallet resigned because of Jamie's absence like saying: "I don't want to be responsible if something bad happens." 

Or maybe Jamie wants to make sure that the new co-conservator is a family member and not an outsider, in case something happens to him. Or Jamie was stubborn and didn't want to resign even when his health condition was bad, affecting Britney's businesses (incomes), somethibg that Wallet didn't like.

I normally don’t put much thought into the conservatorship but it has been on my mind since she went off the radar in January. 

Wouldn’t Jamie have the power to end this once and for all? I could completely understand the resentment Britney might feel for her father after being in this predicament for so long. 

The more I consider it, the more it infuriates me the situation she’s still in. There’s so many shady characters in this deal that benefit financially from it. Not to mention Kevin, who is continually looking for more money. It just seems like she’s a cash flow for these people, and her mental wellbeing can only have suffered as a result of that. 

It does seem like a shift is happening, though - and I pray it’s a positive one for Britney. 

5 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Wouldn’t Jamie have the power to end this once and for all? I could completely understand the resentment Britney might feel for her father after being in this predicament for so long. 

I doubt it's in his hands to end or continue the conservatorship. As long as I understand, at this point is up to the judge. Even if Jamie resigned/passed away, they would have to find a new conservator for her.

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

They bring up good points tho like for instance one minute Jamie is recovering well the next she’s in despair because he’s doing bad, like every week he switches from being bad to good good to bad.. apparently a source close to the team says Britney and her dad have not been getting along recently.. and apparently Wallet could’ve been stealing money that’s why he resigned.... so much conspiracy 

I would be pissed too if i found out that my conservator was stealing money from me. I would get out too. I also agree that Britney doesn't like her dad and is only putting on a good face because she has to. Hopefully she can get out of the conservatorship because it's been too long. It was only supposed to last a year and now it's been 11 years. Her kids are grown up. The conservatorship isn't serving anyone anymore except her dad.

7 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I would be pissed too if i found out that my conservator was stealing money from me. I would get out too. I also agree that Britney doesn't like her dad and is only putting on a good face because she has to. Hopefully she can get out of the conservatorship because it's been too long. It was only supposed to last a year and now it's been 11 years. Her kids are grown up. The conservatorship isn't serving anyone anymore except her dad.

Yeah these podcasts dude said they’re relationship wasn’t good and also on E! news Live one of the reporters is close with someone close to  Britney and hinted that her & her dad do not get along

56 minutes ago, glorybitch said:

Maybe she wanted to terminate the conservatorship but the judge didn't approve it so she admitted herself in a mental hospital.

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I feel like this isn’t breaking news.

Her dad is sick. Her co-conservator is resigning.

Britney went to a facility to get “the okay” to not be in a conservatorship

Anyone with a brain could connect the dots.

Ok well I guess we’ll see if you have a brain by the end of the year 

Archived