Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

It's 100% related. Maybe she was a danger to herself and he needed to resign in order for her to be able to be checked in somewhere, I don't know. But it seems like her dad being the sole conservator and having full control is something important here.

Well, it seems that he was right , if Britney tried to kill herself because of the frustration of the situation of the conservatorship?!

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/what-the-hell-is-going-on-with-britney-spears

Britney's Gram, a podcast about Britney's Instagam that has turned into somewhat of a true crime podcast, found something even more interesting about this resignation.

They found out that for the first time ever, in the 11 years of Britney Spears' conservatorship, Britney herself filed some sort of motion with the court.

sub-buzz-31418-1555097948-1.png?downsize

Did we know this...?????? She filed a motion and then now she’s in the mental facility? I’ve been listening to the attached podcasts and boyyyy these girls have some intriguing theories 

They’re saying she was most likely trying to take control back and standing up for herself so they admitted her to the hospital because Britney can’t even admit herself considering she’s under a conservatorship she has to get permission / they do it for her... I’m deep in these podcasts y’all 

13 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

They’re saying she was most likely trying to take control back and standing up for herself so they admitted her to the hospital because Britney can’t even admit herself considering she’s under a conservatorship she has to get permission / they do it for her... I’m deep in these podcasts y’all 

I only listened to the one about Wallet’s Resignation. We were talking about this in the big thread though. So they think that Britney DID admit herself? Or she was forced in?

3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I only listened to the one about Wallet’s Resignation. We were talking about this in the big thread though. So they think that Britney DID admit herself? Or she was forced in?

They think she was put there against her will for standing up for herself 

They bring up good points tho like for instance one minute Jamie is recovering well the next she’s in despair because he’s doing bad, like every week he switches from being bad to good good to bad.. apparently a source close to the team says Britney and her dad have not been getting along recently.. and apparently Wallet could’ve been stealing money that’s why he resigned.... so much conspiracy 

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

They think she was put there against her will for standing up for herself 

6 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

They bring up good points tho like for instance one minute Jamie is recovering well the next she’s in despair because he’s doing bad, like every week he switches from being bad to good good to bad.. apparently a source close to the team says Britney and her dad have not been getting along recently.. and apparently Wallet could’ve been stealing money that’s why he resigned.... so much conspiracy 

Yeah, that’s what my worry is :( I’m going to let it ride out and see what happens though before I start making more conspiracies in my head :wontcry:

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yeah, that’s what my worry is :( I’m going to let it ride out and see what happens though before I start making more conspiracies in my head :wontcry:

Lol I advise you not to listen to these podcasts then because the conspiracies are stressing me out 

17 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Why is no one talking about this ..... HELLO

Because we already talked about this when it happened. That's why we thought she was fighting back the cship :wontcry: And why some people now believe that her team is implying that she's "crazy" again so the cship doesnt end.

1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Because we already talked about this when it happened. That's why we thought she was fighting back the cship :wontcry: And why some people now believe that her team is implying that she's "crazy" again so the cship doesnt end.

I’m talking about her making some motion with the conservatorship tho, am I late on that?? Was it AP because that’s big news we’ve never seen that in these past 11 years right?

I choose to be positive. I think she put herself there to prove that she’s capable of taking care of herself. Taking action and recognizing she needs assistance. 

The it’s Britney ***** podcast brought up some good points regarding the conservatorship. Like them, I didn’t realize she had as much power as she does.

i just hope that the court’s decision (if it isn’t in her favor) doesn’t lead her to go through another breakdown.

we all know britney had high hopes that the court would see she was capable after a successful world tour with the circus tour. But they denied her which led to the change in mood during femme fatale.

Archived