• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's directed by Randee, she may accept

Would AvrilPrestige lie?

I will kill myself.. Britney in avrils video?! In what dimension this could be real? How dare they spread that kind of rumours?!     

It could be possible because Avril signed with Larry Rudolph years ago, didn't she? 

But I don't think she would be thrilled to be around with Paris or Kesha or anything that could be controversial. Also, hiatus.

Maybe she'll just send a clip like that 2017 video: :sendinglove:

• Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I hate that she's doing a duet with Nicki:ugh:  So I'm not convinced about this but who knows... Anyway, I don't think Brit would accept 

16 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Would AvrilPrestige lie?

I'm a BIG fan of Avril and I don't think so. They are a reliable source, one of the best out there, and they have (or had) contact with Avril and/or her record company. Or at least they were a few years ago. I havent followed them since the AL era but I don't think they would lie with something like this or for likes/followers.

• Like 3