Britney Spears invited to be in Dumb Blonde by Avril

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I don't love it. Although it's catchy it just feels kind of too disney and childish

don't give me wrong, i love when Avril makes guilty pleasure bratty pop rock music (The Best Damn Thing is a great example of this) and I even liked Hello Kitty for how ridiculous it was.

I really hate the prechorus and especially the post chorus (bleh). My favorite part is the beat, I like the marching band beat. 

Nicki's verse is okay but weaker than what I usually expect from her. The fact that she's on the track is good for camp value tho

I like the verses but I find the chorus basic.

30 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Not impressed with Dumb Blonde, and let's be real Taylor would NEVER and Britney doesn't love doing videos for her own music lol

Spot on, I would be very surprised to see Britney doing a cameo in Avril's video.

33 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Not impressed with Dumb Blonde, and let's be real Taylor would NEVER and Britney doesn't love doing videos for her own music lol

It's commercial but for me can work.. rhythmically speaking take you enough.. lyrics it's semi-pop

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Lame song. I really miss the Under My Skin days. :xfactorlook:

This album is a mess. :tiffsniffle:

Under my skin was one of her best for sure.. then she commercialized, cleaned her image, more pop and ballads.. I think she's trying to back to a sound more rock. Can work.. lyrics vid is basics but if they do a good music video maybe more than a lot of pop songs can last..

Archived