Britney Spears invited to be in Dumb Blonde by Avril

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

it sounds like something that would be in a kids show like for 6 year olds.

Literally, it sounds like something I used to watch as a kid. That's why I love it lol

But it's so different to the other song she released. I don't think this "new Avril" can make these songs work anymore, especially if she's gonna perform it as depressed as this

13 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Literally, it sounds like something I used to watch as a kid. That's why I love it lol

But it's so different to the other song she released. I don't think this "new Avril" can make these songs work anymore, especially if she's gonna perform it as depressed as this

True, I feel like it's partially her not being in the headspace for these type of songs and also the fact that she's probably extremelyyyyy tired of Girlfriend.

She killed it last night

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

This DB performance though. I like the new break, and I suppose it has a lot to do with being at a recording studio, but still she looks as excited as if she was attending a funeral.

hmmmm yeah she does seem quite bored

I think it's a mix of it being in a recording studio like you said and not having an audience to pump her up (must feel kind of awkward)  and also the fatigue that the lyme disease can cause.

Archived