Domination Opening Track

Equate

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone wanting My Prerogative...yeah I mean I love the song too...but can you honestly envision choreography to that song?  It’s more of stand at a mic and sing kind of song and gyrate like she did on the car in the video...  And everyone would ***** when she didn’t dance to it.

1 hour ago, .: lucky :. said:

for some reason i get the feeling it'll be Womanizer. super high energy song and that intro is amazing

bookmark me ;)

Womanizer??? Are you serious?

It doesnt interest me at all as its always a bad performance. She will just walk and walk and wave her hands up and down like a dumb.

Womanizer is good for a medley and thats it. Its not a good decsion to perform it in full because its boring performance wise.

48 minutes ago, HeavenOnHell said:

Womanizer??? Are you serious?

It doesnt interest me at all as its always a bad performance. She will just walk and walk and wave her hands up and down like a dumb.

Womanizer is good for a medley and thats it. Its not a good decsion to perform it in full because its boring performance wise.

The same could be said for every song of hers.

She’s working with new choreographers.. it’s not going to be the same performance as before..

I want HIAM for opening but a liitle bird told me that she is not feeling this tune any more and refuse to perform. 

So maybe her new future single  "cockdestroyer"will be opening song 

Crowd:

-Who is it?

Britney:

-Don't you know what I am babe? Britney *****, f**king cockdestroyer!

And then she will throw prerogative perfume to audience

Archived