Domination in two months... What are they thinking???

jamesedward94

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/3/2018 at 6:55 PM, Britman512 said:

This is her team's logic right here!

They know the name Britney spears is gonna sell regardless no matter what they do. If brit is there so will the fans

That doesn't seem to be working anymore...:ehum: I just checked Ticketmaster and the amount of tickets available is unbelievable :orangu: It's so tragic

17 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Can't wait for Cappy to say "it's only February 12th". 

"it's only December, the people who wanted to go this year already went and they were all satisfied

if she was irrelevant, Make me wouldn't have reached #17 on iTunes"

6 hours ago, jennyj said:

No they're not. It's already known most of her Vegas sales are from tourists/passerby's who happen to be in Vegas that night/week and buy tickets for it. Often times, it's not even her hardcore fans int he audience but maybe people who remember her from childhood.  Most of the audience is just intoxicated people looking for fun in Vegas.  She said that herself when she did the Apple Music Festival and said it was weird that people were actually interested and paying attention because my audience in Vegas is always intoxicated (which is another reason why I feel doing ANOTHER vegas residency won't be good for her, just like it isn't for most aritsts who do it for too long). I went to the Backstreet Boys one and it was even worse than POM tbh, i actually enjoyed POM wayyy more. But these residencies make them feel discouraged and not want to give it there all.  You can clearly see a difference when they perform in Vegas vs. at an award show/global tour/music video.

It seems that most of the hardcore fans went at the beginning in 2014, 2015.

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

That doesn't seem to be working anymore...:ehum: I just checked Ticketmaster and the amount of tickets available is unbelievable :orangu: It's so tragic

It isn't February, But Britney didn't evolve as a performer in the time she started the POM residency.

But aren't ticket sales for her show not unlike sales for Cher or Gwen Stefani?  Do they sell?  Did Ricky Martin sell?

• Super Mods
On 12/5/2018 at 3:44 PM, zxcvb said:

But she's the type of act who needs to be surrounded with other talents to get the best out of her.  That's how it's been since the beginning.  

That’s true, in her prime she had the best and a whole village at her disposal. Now it’s just daddy,Larry,Lou Taylor and Robin. I wouldn’t consider them the cream of the crop. I don’t think she even has a publicist or a legit marketing team. Britney really is like a mirror.

Anyone else follow Nappytabs? They are literally working on a million other projects right now. In the last week they’ve posted about a JLo project, Neyo project, Disney project and World of Dance. This is mind blowing to me. I swear to god if this is POM all over again...

12 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Anyone else follow Nappytabs? They are literally working on a million other projects right now. In the last week they’ve posted about a JLo project, Neyo project, Disney project and World of Dance. This is mind blowing to me. I swear to god if this is POM all over again...

Yes, I've been following them and they're still my biggest source of hope for Domination. From what I've seen, they produce quality work and are very passionate about the projects they take on. Also, they mentioned that they are considering the fans' opinions and that they hear fans loud and clear when they say that they've been disappointed over the last decade. Their talent and passion + awareness of fan opinions should really set the foundation for a strong show. All we need is a committed Britney and it really could be big. So far, we know Britney has been involved in the dancer auditions, which is already a step ahead of POM. She's also not trying to rush-record a new album throughout the show's preparation this time.

I never expected things to ramp up until January, after the holidays are over. We still have 2 full months left for rehearsal clips and other promo. I have a gut feeling that we'll be pleasantly surprised.

1 hour ago, BritneyIcon said:

Yes, I've been following them and they're still my biggest source of hope for Domination. From what I've seen, they produce quality work and are very passionate about the projects they take on. Also, they mentioned that they are considering the fans' opinions and that they hear fans loud and clear when they say that they've been disappointed over the last decade. Their talent and passion + awareness of fan opinions should really set the foundation for a strong show. All we need is a committed Britney and it really could be big. So far, we know Britney has been involved in the dancer auditions, which is already a step ahead of POM. She's also not trying to rush-record a new album throughout the show's preparation this time.

I never expected things to ramp up until January, after the holidays are over. We still have 2 full months left for rehearsal clips and other promo. I have a gut feeling that we'll be pleasantly surprised.

I agree, let's not get our hopes up but also not be negative in advance.

Archived