Domination in two months... What are they thinking???

jamesedward94

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

I really hope that maybe next month they'll actually release a buzz track or get Britney to do some interviews or something. The lack of promo is a joke compared to POM. 

Isn’t that scary that with each era we get less and less? And during each era we think that the previous one was actually good beacuse we lower our standards and they still manage to do below the lowest lows... The decline is real...

This is so tragic... Brinny, wake up gurl :wontcry:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Isn’t that scary that with each era we get less and less? And during each era we think that the previous one was actually good beacuse we lower our standards and they still manage to do below the lowest lows... The decline is real...

This is so tragic... Brinny, wake up gurl :wontcry:

Right lol. I mean the BJ promo was bad because most of it was for POM itself but compare that to the promo for Domination. Yeah, we have nothing for Domination :gloria: 

19 hours ago, Lantis said:

Are we truly still talking about this? They couldn't care less in releasing new music or delivering something spectacular. She is going to sell anyway due to nostalgia factor and that's it. She will be fine and keep milking her good old days. 

I mean, the POM on the road tour truly was a sh*tty show and they got great numbers with such a mess. They know what they are doing. 

This is her team's logic right here!

They know the name Britney spears is gonna sell regardless no matter what they do. If brit is there so will the fans

53 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I hope it flops hard. She and her flop team need a wake up call and money is all they care about so if the sales are bad - it won't get renewed and the revenues will force them into action :clap:

Imagine it flops hard, and it’s The best project she’s done since ITZ, and then she gets demotiverte and we get POM again:hideous:

20 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

There is ZERO hype.

Literally none.

First of all, if they don’t release some new music soon then they are making a huge mistake. 

Second, people are only going to buy tickets if they show is incredible and Britney is in spectacular form. She has GOT to bring it this time. Piece of Me was alright, but word of mouth travels and she is going to have to dance her *** off if this is going to be a success.

And there better be prerecorded vocals AND live vocal moments!!!

god I’m scared  

:nervousney:

When is everyone here going to learn that her fans are not priority? We haven’t been priority since 2013. Britney is completely relying on nostalgia and it works. The shows will sell just as fine POM did. Even if they release just a buzz single, I can guarantee you it will do as great as Work ***** and Make Me did. It will have a video and maybe (maybe) a performance before the show premieres. But don’t hold your breath on absolutely anything.

something tells me this show is going to open with Toxic and the rest will be POM remixed by a shitty SoundCloud artist

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

yeh ive said on here last week, as much as I love Britney, Im  really hoping it totally bombs. I was so happy that her tour this year sold so well and I did hope that it would encourage her and her team to leave vegas and tour more. but was so p---ed off when she announced a new residency on top of no new music. and her saying shes 'too busy' to record new music really annoyed me

the big announcement said everything :mcorangu:

Archived