Domination in two months... What are they thinking???

jamesedward94

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Lantis said:

Are we truly still talking about this? They couldn't care less in releasing new music or delivering something spectacular. She is going to sell anyway due to nostalgia factor and that's it. She will be fine and keep milking her good old days. 

I mean, the POM on the road tour truly was a sh*tty show and they got great numbers with such a mess. They know what they are doing. 

They do but I will just say for what it's worth I went to the tour and it was amazing in my opinion

I agree with late promotion and etc to get the last minute hype... but like, for those who live far away from Vegas, I definitely need more than two months to plan with friends and make arrangements to go to Vegas... Like is the ratio of tickets of the people who live close to the people who live far going to make that much of a difference?

2 hours ago, sibode said:

The music production will be better than POM imo...
The guy making it is doing such a good job to me.

I hate the POM remixes... Gimme more was so silly (the choreo helped a lot to make it even more silly)
and the whole concert was like one single 90-minute-song.

that guy is not the official mixer! 

Yeah... what are they thinking?

They choose one horrific of an edit photograph to promote the entire show. She hasn’t said a SINGLE word about it. There is no new music, no photoshoot, no video, nothing nothing NOTHING.

What are they getting at here?

I am so confused. I don’t understand why they are doing a show if they aren’t excited to let the world know about it.

Why not take a break and relax in Hawaii for the next year. :brityawning:

35 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Yeah... what are they thinking?

They choose one horrific of an edit photograph to promote the entire show. She hasn’t said a SINGLE word about it. There is no new music, no photoshoot, no video, nothing nothing NOTHING.

Well... you don't need all of that to sell nostalgia.

3 hours ago, portrait said:

they think that her name will sell the tickets anyway. I really hope that this show is gonna flop hard , they all need a reality check. they f**ked up so many things already. 

yeh ive said on here last week, as much as I love Britney, Im  really hoping it totally bombs. I was so happy that her tour this year sold so well and I did hope that it would encourage her and her team to leave vegas and tour more. but was so p---ed off when she announced a new residency on top of no new music. and her saying shes 'too busy' to record new music really annoyed me

Archived