Domination in two months... What are they thinking???

jamesedward94

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I kind of wonder whether she now says yes to Everything: kenzo adverts, EE mobile ads, new residency because she knows it might just dry up one day. Her team are the ones Just penny grabbing. 

What I don't get is that if she gets royalties from fragrances, why the desperate need for the other stuff?

Celebs get 5 to 10 % royalties from these, and that is still several hundred thousand a month for Britney even when celeb scents overall are on the decline.

The conservator said in 2013 she was close to not have to work again for the rest of her life.  The first residency should have established this.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

What I don't get is that if she gets royalties from fragrances, why the desperate need for the other stuff?

Celebs get 5 to 10 % royalties from these, and that is still several hundred thousand a month for Britney even when celeb scents overall are on the decline.

The conservator said in 2013 she was close to not have to work again for the rest of her life.  The first residency should have established this.

Why would she stop working when she's doing millions every year?Besides she has a lot of expenses: cars, houses' maintainance, security team, nannies, kids' expenses and other stuff. I think she spends almost 10 million $ every year so she needs to keep earning money. Angelina Jolie is struggling right now because she stopped acting for too long. Britney's team knows that, they're really smart when it comes to finances.

On 12/4/2018 at 11:12 AM, Million Billion said:

Isn't MGM a bigger company than Planet Hollywood? Somehow I thought MGM was gonna throw all of its money to make it look 10 times more expensive and look like an actual Vegas show but... :tehe:

Planet Hollywood is a Ceasar's property...I believe Ceasar's Entertainment is the closest competitor to MGM.

People don't really care about her new music so I don't see how it would help her promote Vegas. And I hate to say it but if the clips I saw from the POM tour are how she's performing these days she will probably sell more tickets NOT doing a promo performance.  An interview wouldn't build hype either cuz she sounds so clueless and uninterested when talking about her projects. Best they could do is a cool visual I guess. Like a commercial or something to post on her social media. I'm sure she will sell an "okay" amount of tickets but the days of her selling based on her name seem to be numbered and i'm not sure Britney's gonna do anything to fix it, I think she's just gonna keep making as much money as she can without making upgrades and then call it a day. 

But truthfully i'm not even bothered if the show sucks, or if it flops.  I'm not interested in it either way. 

26 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Why would she stop working when she's doing millions every year?Besides she has a lot of expenses: cars, houses' maintainance, security team, nannies, kids' expenses and other stuff. I think she spends almost 10 million $ every year so she needs to keep earning money. Angelina Jolie is struggling right now because she stopped acting for too long. Britney's team knows that, they're really smart when it comes to finances.

At the same time her conservator said that she was close to live comfortably to not have to work for the rest of her life in 2013, before her first residency.  

As for her costs, she can always downsize.  But I also feel her team (lawyers) have also had to have been preparing for not being 'huge' again.  The conservator said as much in his 2013 declaration about not having to work anymore.

But her working shouldn't have devolved her as a performer.  Her team is smart at making money, but they shouldn't have devolved her as a performer-whether its costumes, pre-recorded vocals or choreography.

If she's going to promote, she should pre-record her vocals, have better costuming and choreography.

13 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

And I hate to say it but if the clips I saw from the POM tour are how she's performing these days she will probably sell more tickets NOT doing a promo performance. 

Like I said, if she's going to do a promo performance, pre-record the vocals (definitely the verses) put out superior choreography and costuming and make-up/styling (Like NYE performance).  Very, very simple.  She is already a brand name.

If she can't do that-due to medication or whatever-then she'll continue to be ridiculed since she doesn't explain herself.

14 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But her working shouldn't have devolved her as a performer.  Her team is smart at making money, but they shouldn't have devolved her as a performer-whether its costumes, pre-recorded vocals or choreography.

If she's going to promote, she should pre-record her vocals, have better costuming and choreography.

Britney is to blame. She's in charge of those things.

23 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Like I said, if she's going to do a promo performance, pre-record the vocals (definitely the verses) put out superior choreography and costuming and make-up/styling (Like NYE performance).  Very, very simple.  She is already a brand name.

If she can't do that-due to medication or whatever-then she'll continue to be ridiculed since she doesn't explain herself.

Totally agree with u....

On 12/2/2018 at 8:21 PM, jamesedward94 said:

...people are only going to buy tickets if they show is incredible ...

No they're not. It's already known most of her Vegas sales are from tourists/passerby's who happen to be in Vegas that night/week and buy tickets for it. Often times, it's not even her hardcore fans int he audience but maybe people who remember her from childhood.  Most of the audience is just intoxicated people looking for fun in Vegas.  She said that herself when she did the Apple Music Festival and said it was weird that people were actually interested and paying attention because my audience in Vegas is always intoxicated (which is another reason why I feel doing ANOTHER vegas residency won't be good for her, just like it isn't for most aritsts who do it for too long). I went to the Backstreet Boys one and it was even worse than POM tbh, i actually enjoyed POM wayyy more. But these residencies make them feel discouraged and not want to give it there all.  You can clearly see a difference when they perform in Vegas vs. at an award show/global tour/music video.

Archived