Domination in two months... What are they thinking???

jamesedward94

8 hours ago, BritneyIcon said:

Yes, I've been following them and they're still my biggest source of hope for Domination. From what I've seen, they produce quality work and are very passionate about the projects they take on. Also, they mentioned that they are considering the fans' opinions and that they hear fans loud and clear when they say that they've been disappointed over the last decade. Their talent and passion + awareness of fan opinions should really set the foundation for a strong show. All we need is a committed Britney and it really could be big. So far, we know Britney has been involved in the dancer auditions, which is already a step ahead of POM. She's also not trying to rush-record a new album throughout the show's preparation this time.

I never expected things to ramp up until January, after the holidays are over. We still have 2 full months left for rehearsal clips and other promo. I have a gut feeling that we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Did Nappytabs say this in an interview somewhere? I didn’t know they said they were listening to fans etc.

i agree they seem passionate and qualified but it feels a bit concerning that they’re so preoccupied with so many other projects because they are our only hope for this being a success...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Did Nappytabs say this in an interview somewhere? I didn’t know they said they were listening to fans etc.

i agree they seem passionate and qualified but it feels a bit concerning that they’re so preoccupied with so many other projects because they are our only hope for this being a success...

At the end of the day if Britney doesn’t care it will look bad no matter what. 

I loved Circus and take away dancing I don’t even think current Britney could carry a prop show again. Her personality has shifted so much since then. Not in a good way. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

At the end of the day if Britney doesn’t care it will look bad no matter what. 

I loved Circus and take away dancing I don’t even think current Britney could carry a prop show again. Her personality has shifted so much since then. Not in a good way. 

Also let's keep in mind that they can be passionate and all but if the budget is low, they can't do miracles. And we know Brit's team is cheap to no end considering how bad production wise the POM tour was. 

• 1 year later...

Archived