Will she ever release a song as good as ‘Hold It Against Me’ again?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

what didn't prevail is the TASTE on music giphy.gif

not only deaf by praising HIAM, also blind that you didn't see it says troye sivan cover in the title giphy.gif

poor user @DignifiedLove yet again giphy.gif

Not when the Exhale polls ranked HIAM as her greatest lead this decade! Majority overule btw. giphy.gif 

Meanwhile, 'Make Me' never even happened and continues to be forgotten. giphy.gif

And yes dear, I'm on mobile so I don't see the full title of the video unless I click the link, which I had recently clicked on, hence my response. giphy.gif

To conclude, deaf people don't get the chance to praise pop masterpieces like Hold It Against Me and LITERALLY only a deaf person would prefer Make Me (Snooze) over a #1 pop masterpiece that was even praised by the king of dubstep himself, so it's really poor @WhatYouNeedinstead!giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

I disagree, it's one of her most forgetful single :ririshade2:

. It's too dated, too 2011, not timeless at all. 

It’s forgotten, sure, hence why I stated it’s an underrated pop song. Doesn’t make it any less of a brilliant track.

And yes sweetie, songs age with time. You play most pop songs from 2011, especially when electropop and dubstep were the hot trends, and you’ll notice it to represent a moment in time because pop is almost always jumping on the current trends in popular culture and music.  Same could be said for BOMT, Oops, Slave, Toxic, etc. Again, doesn’t make the following songs any less brilliant.

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I like the song but what I’d really love to see is a MV as artistic and meaningful as HIAM again (this time with a passionate Britney, preferably). 

Right? I think the only reason I like HIAM so much is because of the video. Its actually upsetting how often it gets written off as one of her worst because of her state of mind/dead eyes at the time, because while I understand why, its storyline is the most interesting and unique of all her videos because its actually her tale. Plus it was beautifully shot in such a way that it all makes sense if you understand the context.

8 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

Underrated in the overall pop landscape sweetie, not on Exhale. Not sure where you got that from but I suggest reading and common sense as your friend, sis. You clearly need it since you prefer Make Me over an actual pop masterpiece that received such critical appraise. I’ll let you be the judge since your bias is clearly obvious here. Anyway..I’ll be praying that you and your ears see the light someday my lost one!  giphy.gif

I'll take all the prayers I can get so keep them coming :demi:

49 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That record came about when Dr Luke took over that album from what Britney actually wanted.

She has never nor  will add it in Vegas

Nope! Again, that’s YOUR assumption she hates the song. Britney has never publicly announced or stated anything about her preference of HIAM. Be gone, muppet! giphy.gif

Archived