Will she ever release a song as good as ‘Hold It Against Me’ again?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg you were such a flop mess in your Bionic era :tifflmao:

Your commercial decline is so bad, that even @EasyThere is coming close to outsell you :gloria:

Get your Womanizer thread and change yr career thats on a steep downfall lool :boredney:

I was coming for the girlies this era sweets, when will you? :queenflopga: And I’m in my ‘I’m a mom now’ era which means I’m a legend. That being said, what will you be doing to celebrate my 10-year Exhale anniversary this September? Get the baking supplies ready btw. :byetina: 

4 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I was coming for the girlies this era sweets, when will you? :queenflopga: And I’m in my ‘I’m a mom now’ era which means I’m legend status. That being said, what will you be doing to celebrate my 10-year Exhale anniversary this September? :byetina: 

Just because this is my first era of declining doesnt mean ya do this :wendycry: Also, wasnt i the one who revived and made 3 of your threads gold-certified hits :chrissy: Im right now in my "Tabloid king" phase right now, soo :outwithit: We will both do an iconic collab, and release our telephone to celebrate it ;) 

The real question is will she ever work again with Max Martin? He’s the only one able to create magic with her! After Femme Fatale everything she did was ok and basic.

Nothing really wowed me since Femme Fatale in terms of production and quality.

as Britney herself said Max is a perfectionist and u can hear it from his songs. After femme fatale each album got a kind of weird, kinda filtered sounds especially in vocals. U don’t get the same with Max production but I can understand that conservatorship costs too much and they get low budget producers.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:37 PM, PokemonSpears said:

It's good, but there are many songs way better than that this decade: Tom's Diner, Trip to Your Heart, Now That I Found You, Till the World Ends, Work *****, Scream & Shout, Do You Wanna Come Over?, I Wanna Go, Man on the Moon, If I'm Dancing, Liar, Better, etc...

Now that I found Myah is the only one I disagree with 

I Wanna Go ended it tbh.

also Work ***** is a HIAM’s twin somehow so I think she already topped it.

HIAM stills a great single but the video didn’t work. And we all know if the video doesn’t work work the song don’t keep an iconic status. Britney’s videography proves it.

2 hours ago, FiercePop said:

The real question is will she ever work again with Max Martin? He’s the only one able to create magic with her! After Femme Fatale everything she did was ok and basic.

Nothing really wowed me since Femme Fatale in terms of production and quality.

as Britney herself said Max is a perfectionist and u can hear it from his songs. After femme fatale each album got a kind of weird, kinda filtered sounds especially in vocals. U don’t get the same with Max production but I can understand that conservatorship costs too much and they get low budget producers.

Excuse me but In The Zone exists and there’s no Max Martin there. Britney doesn’t need his *** 

Agree but she had many better songs after it imo..

the song is underrated but video is more underrated somehow.. it’s an epic video from the start till the end but fans complaining + gp couldn’t enjoy it much because TTWE happened soon (and from track to video was a really big gap)..

p.s. I want a huge influential song from her again cause she was always setting trends and other followed.. I miss it too tbh.. 

p.s.s. I enjoy “inside out” more.. will be great full if she will release it as a single at some point lol (without adding it to new album )🤔

1 hour ago, YoungOne said:

Excuse me but In The Zone exists and there’s no Max Martin there. Britney doesn’t need his *** 

With the ITZ era the sound was different and you artists easily played with different producers.

U can't compare 2004 with 2011 or 2020.

Music is different.

Archived