The worst song on Glory is definitely ...

IonutM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

I agree. Such a stupid and unappealing track overall. That, What You Need, Hard To Forget Ya and Private Show are the absolute worst on Glory.

What You Need is weird because isn't obviously the best song of the album in my opinion its not that bad. I love her sassyness and her jazzy diva vocals, I feel like you need to be in the mood to listen to it, otherwise, I don't think it would be anyone's first option. 

No it's not...

In my opinion JUST LIKE ME is.

I mean, not just because it's a ballad that means it's a good song! 
JUST love me was enough and more complete... JUST LIKE ME it's kind of a filler to me.
It doesnt make any sense.

Even What You Need shows something and means something (not saying it's one of my fav).

10 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It must be Hard To Forget You. Childish, annoying, silly,  I can't f**king stand the ".. something 'bout cha,' bout cha" line :nyheadache: she sounds like one of those random Disney z-list young singers. It's not only worst Glory song, it must be one of her worst songs ever.?

They had, gems like Change Your Mind, potential smash hits like Better and space bops like Mood Ring, yet they somehow thought that track, which sounds like something a 9 year old girl would sing in an elementary school festival, was great for the standar version. I would feel embarrassed if a non-fan from the gp hears this. :embarrassney:

I agree. It feels so misplaced on the album just like BNG felt on ITZ. I think I've never really listened to either one of those songs in full. :whatitellu:

If I'm Dancing is definitely not grammy worthy, but it's a fun bop and very different compared to anything I've heard up to that point. It still sounds fresh in that sense, so I disagree with OP.

I actually agree lol I don’t care for that song. It’s even a bit annoying to me 

I always skip it. I usually also skip Private Show. 

Not my favorites either but I live for the pre chorus in HTFY and I love the sassy attitude in WYN and I think Clumsy is catchy as well 

My favorite Glory tracks remain Love Me Down, Better and Just Luv Me

I still enjoy Glory a lot <3

Archived