The worst song on Glory is definitely ...

IonutM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, IonutM said:

If I’m cringing .

Like for real, those sounds are made with a 20$ piano for toddlers, also the chorus is cringe. What you need and hard to forget you are huge bops compared to this, PS is at least catchy and cheesy. 

Sorry not sorry, if I’m dancing was first and the only song I deleted from my playlist. 

Hide contents

I’m ready for the downvotes

:demi:

Well then i feel sorry for you. Enjoy your generic choice of music then. You probably love “Liar”. :tifflmao:

19 hours ago, Scrappy said:

The octave is so high it makes my eyes bleed.  Could have been good but overprocessed to high hell.

But we're not spoiled for choices on the worst song: Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Make Me, Private Show, Man on the Moon, Slumber Party, Hard to Forget Ya.... all boring trash. Take your pick.

Lol the delusion is real 

I have a love/hate relationship with If I'm Dancing. I love the effects they do with her voice and the song overall is really cool, but those weird sounds that are scattered all over the song just annoy me, I don't like them at all.

Anyways, imo the worst song is Private Show. Very fun and all but personally I've had enough of teeny *** songs. Girl you're in your 30s, do it in a more mature and womanly way idk

8 hours ago, sibode said:

No it's not...

In my opinion JUST LIKE ME is.

I mean, not just because it's a ballad that means it's a good song! 
JUST love me was enough and more complete... JUST LIKE ME it's kind of a filler to me.
It doesnt make any sense.

Even What You Need shows something and means something (not saying it's one of my fav).

I kind of agree with this actually. I never thought about if it's my most disliked track on the album, but it's probably the second most skipped (coupre being the most skipped). 

Just Like Me feels kind of unfinished to me. I see and like the direction it COULD have gone in, but it just falls flat. 

Also, am I the only Exhaler who loves Private Show, and has since it was released?:demi: I think it's fun, but is a little embarrassing to play to non fans ngl

I don't personally agree, but I understand that A) IID is definitely one that has to grow on you and sometimes it just never does, and B) its all personal preference, anyway.

19 hours ago, Million Billion said:

It must be Hard To Forget You. Childish, annoying, silly,  I can't f**king stand the ".. something 'bout cha,' bout cha" line :nyheadache: she sounds like one of those random Disney z-list young singers. It's not only worst Glory song, it must be one of her worst songs ever.?

They had, gems like Change Your Mind, potential smash hits like Better and space bops like Mood Ring, yet they somehow thought that track, which sounds like something a 9 year old girl would sing in an elementary school festival, was great for the standar version. I would feel embarrassed if a non-fan from the gp hears this. :embarrassney:

^^^^^^ Times three million. Hard Not To Skip Ya has always been the worst song on the album to me.

21 hours ago, sibode said:

No it's not...

In my opinion JUST LIKE ME is.

I mean, not just because it's a ballad that means it's a good song! 
JUST love me was enough and more complete... JUST LIKE ME it's kind of a filler to me.
It doesnt make any sense.

Even What You Need shows something and means something (not saying it's one of my fav).

I wanna downvote you so badly but I gotta learn not to downvote people just because they have bad music opinions so i'm letting it go. :sobbing:

16 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

Lol the delusion is real 

What part of my personal opinion is delusion, sweetheart? The part where you have no taste and actually think those songs are good?  Come back for me when you learn how to formulate an argument with substance. Until then, enjoy your shitty, Myah Marie tracks.

2 hours ago, sibode said:

Ow Gosh... What about Chillinwitchou or Brave New Girl?

Or Mmm Papi? I've never enjoyed when someone jumps on a fad and tries to ride it and they don't have an ethnic bone in their little white body. It's like blackface to me... or Avril Lavigne's tragic "Hello Kitty."  I just cringe hearing her trying to emulate another culture's slang.  You ain't Spanish and you ain't British Brit. Embrace your lily white ***. 

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Or Mmm Papi? I've never enjoyed when someone jumps on a fad and tries to ride it and they don't have an ethnic bone in their little white body. It's like blackface to me... or Avril Lavigne's tragic "Hello Kitty."  I just cringe hearing her trying to emulate another culture's slang.  You ain't Spanish and you ain't British Brit. Embrace your lily white ***. 

I don't know sis... I really enjoy Mmm Papi ( I may be the only one)... I find it very funny!

4 hours ago, Scrappy said:

What part of my personal opinion is delusion, sweetheart? The part where you have no taste and actually think those songs are good?  Come back for me when you learn how to formulate an argument with substance. Until then, enjoy your shitty, Myah Marie tracks.

maybe you need to get the wax out of your ear to be able to enjoy quality music but then again you're the one spending time on a forum on an artist where every single of your posts is negative. Go get some fresh air, get a life. 

How about that for a sentence? :badgirl:  

Archived