The worst song on Glory is definitely ...

IonutM

If I’m cringing .

Like for real, those sounds are made with a 20$ piano for toddlers, also the chorus is cringe. What you need and hard to forget you are huge bops compared to this, PS is at least catchy and cheesy. 

Sorry not sorry, if I’m dancing was first and the only song I deleted from my playlist. 

Spoiler

I’m ready for the downvotes

:demi:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IonutM said:

If I’m cringing .

Like for real, those sounds are made with a 20$ piano for toddlers, also the chorus is cringe. What you need and hard to forget you are huge bops compared to this, PS is at least catchy and cheesy. 

Sorry not sorry, if I’m dancing was first and the only song I deleted from my playlist. 

Reveal hidden contents

I’m ready for the downvotes

:demi:

Though the song itself isn't that bad and actually quite catchy and better than What You Need and Private Show - and definitely better than Hard to Forget Ya, who hates that song? - I do have to admit I absolutely despise the opening sounds and they do sound cheap af...

2 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

Are you kidding? Private Show is the worst by far.

The octave is so high it makes my eyes bleed.  Could have been good but overprocessed to high hell.

But we're not spoiled for choices on the worst song: Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Make Me, Private Show, Man on the Moon, Slumber Party, Hard to Forget Ya.... all boring trash. Take your pick.

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

The octave is so high it makes my eyes bleed.  Could have been good but overprocessed to high hell.

But we're not spoiled for choices on the worst song: Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Make Me, Private Show, Man on the Moon, Slumber Party, Hard to Forget Ya.... all boring trash. Take your pick.

I actually like most of the album but a lot of them seem like filler tracks to me.

If I'm Dancing is one of the best and singing the verses never fail to make me laugh with happinesss. I love the instrumental and lyrics. Its one of my favorites.

EDIT:

I'm playing it right now. Its so airy and light! Its one of her funnest songs.  The guy yelling "stick!" in the background somehow makes it even better. Reminds me of the guy yelling "SIR!" in the back ground of lana del reys "blue jeans"

It must be Hard To Forget You. Childish, annoying, silly,  I can't f**king stand the ".. something 'bout cha,' bout cha" line :nyheadache: she sounds like one of those random Disney z-list young singers. It's not only worst Glory song, it must be one of her worst songs ever.?

They had, gems like Change Your Mind, potential smash hits like Better and space bops like Mood Ring, yet they somehow thought that track, which sounds like something a 9 year old girl would sing in an elementary school festival, was great for the standar version. I would feel embarrassed if a non-fan from the gp hears this. :embarrassney:

Archived