The worst song on Glory is definitely ...

IonutM

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/28/2018 at 8:39 AM, FatteFemaleStan said:

Invitation is a HORRID song and an even worse opener :britdrown: down vote me tasteless gays I don’t care :lemmetellu:

Its the perfect opener!! Even my friends who constantly drag me about Britney love it and play it and sing it. Plus its the first time she started off with a simmering, low key song ad opposed to her usual banger. Its fresh, its different. :raven:

What's wrong with What You Need? It's a great song! :lessons:Not the best but still good. I didn't like it at first but now I think it's great. 

On the other hand, HTFY, Clumsy and Private Show are bad. The worst of the album. 

If I'm Dancing... IDK, I liked it at first. It was fun... But it's far from being the best or a good song. It's "meh" 

IID honestly gives me a migraine, and that statement is entirely sans hyperbole. Maybe there are worse Glory tracks (debatable), but nothing that actually personally causes onset of a physical illness. :wontcry:

But hey, I love Liar and have always enjoyed Clumsy, both of which are also hated by many. It’s just all subjective.

Archived