Music Video Secrets - The Thread

Nando.

On 11/26/2018 at 2:58 AM, Khoazie said:

This thread is fun!

ok, I’ve seen a gif of Britney in her Oops video where she has a cameltoe wearing her latex catsuit. I’m not sure if that’s real, but I have seen pictures before of said cameltoe. In all the years of watching that video, I still can’t spot the scene with it. Maybe one of these sharp sets of eyes on exhale can help clarify?

britney-oops.gif

I made it, lol. The scene is from the last few seconds when she walks up to the camera (right before the "I'm not that innocent" part). The close up is from an on set candid and not from the actual video.

Edit.. At 2:37 and 4:06 you can see it, lol

On 11/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, puppylo16 said:

Nigel **** recalled when he got a call from Britney about the video. She wanted the video to be her on mars and she wears a catsuit dancing. When he told her that it doesn’t make sense with the song ( I think he was probably referring to that) she told him that she trust to that he’ll figure it out and hang up. ( you can find this in Nigel ****’s blog)

Wow it sucks that Leo couldn’t do it, it probably would have sold EVEN more since titanic was huge.

Also originally the catsuit was gonna be black but they scrapped the idea because of the BDSM resemblence, it would have looked something like this:

• Like 3
On 11/27/2018 at 4:49 AM, Khoazie said:

-BOMT Video was filmed at the same school as the movie Grease 

-IAS4U Video has DJ Skribbles as the deejay 

-ILRAR Video, in the beginning close-up shots you can see a phone number with “Ben” written on her hand in marker:

I-Love-Rock-n-Roll-britney-spears-434710

?? I vaguely remember a rumor that it was referring to Ben Affleck.  Also, this video has deleted scenes of Britney licking what appears to be blood that’s leaking from the speakers. 

-in the Boys Video, there’s a cameo from Jason Priestley, from the original 90210 series in the 90s:

b362f5f2890e44137071a29425d7eb0a.jpg

article-0-1D817F1500000578-507_306x572.j

DJ Skribbles was also hired for Britney's 18th birthday party :snarky:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, HarajukuGuy said:

Also originally the catsuit was gonna be black but they scrapped the idea because of the BDSM resemblence, it would have looked something like this:

Wow that’s disturbing...I’m pretty sure they were thinking that secretly lol I’m kidding...no I’m not :usher:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, briteen said:

2-gimme-more-black-white.jpg

There was supposedly a choreographed dance scene in this outfit which was filmed and scrapped for Gimme More vid.

Even the cheaply shot gimme more looks a miles better than Randee’s mv. Look how alive she is. All of Britney’s films had personality to them and Make Me is just devoid of all that. It was like watching Barbie holding auditions for her next movie. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

All the secrets I knew have been posted thus far, but with regard to petty MV mistakes that were annoying, was no one else irritated by how the strap on Britney’s green top was constantly falling and needing to be fixed during Crazy?

I remember watching it as an 11-year-old or something, and being so annoyed at how “the best dancer in the world deserves a shirt that fits properly!” 

cb4d98f822a2deca2d950f707853c7b5--britne

6gow.gif

tumblr_pb9y21WqhZ1vf4mrho1_400.gif

• Like 5
2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

All the secrets I knew have been posted thus far, but with regard to petty MV mistakes that were annoying, was no one else irritated by how the strap on Britney’s green top was constantly falling and needing to be fixed during Crazy?

I remember watching it as an 11-year-old or something, and being so annoyed at how “the best dancer in the world deserves a shirt that fits properly!” 

cb4d98f822a2deca2d950f707853c7b5--britne

I never noticied this before haha

• Like 4