Music Video Secrets - The Thread

Nando.

3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

-the director of FTBOMBH had previously made adult films/****, so when the video came out people were up in arms about Britney choosing to work with him. One of those moments early on in her career that made the people nervous because they wanted to be reassured that Britney was wholesome and therefore a good role model

............and the song, just by chance, is called "From the Bottom of my Broken.........A$$/PU$$Y"??
I swear Larry is/WAS the smartest.

Make Me has an unreleased video directed by David Lachapelle that few have seen but is complete and allegedly on the internet somewhere. Perez has seen it and theres low grade clips online. There's also a clip of her and LaChapelle fighting on set online. 

Work ***** had some "****" scenes cut out because the were too ****.

Britney was supposed to be an assassin that sacrifices herself for her lover in Perfume.

Gimme More was supposed to include a storyline where Brunette Britney kills blonde Britney and attends her funeral. Gimme More's director Jake Saferty was handpicked by Britney but she refused to perform the storyline.

Britney showed up over 12 hrs late to the Piece of Me video shoot and she choreod the dance scene.

Britney started learning choreo for what was gonna be Blackouts 3rd single HOT AS ICE but was scrapped.

Britney's original concept for Radar(during the Blackout era) was her and her friends staking a guy in London. 

Britney iconically came up with the Baby One More Time vid and all the costumes came from KMART. 

In Everytime Britney is supposed to commit suicide but the story line was removed after criticism(woulda been even more iconic)

When Your Eyes Say It allegedly has a music video.

Born To Make You Happy Britney is supposed to be pregnant but it was removed. 

• Like 1

This thread is fun!

ok, I’ve seen a gif of Britney in her Oops video where she has a cameltoe wearing her latex catsuit. I’m not sure if that’s real, but I have seen pictures before of said cameltoe. In all the years of watching that video, I still can’t spot the scene with it. Maybe one of these sharp sets of eyes on exhale can help clarify?

7 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

This thread is fun!

ok, I’ve seen a gif of Britney in her Oops video where she has a cameltoe wearing her latex catsuit. I’m not sure if that’s real, but I have seen pictures before of said cameltoe. In all the years of watching that video, I still can’t spot the scene with it. Maybe one of these sharp sets of eyes on exhale can help clarify?

it defn happens - watched it a lot in slomo and its even visible on VHS lol :imdying:

The BTI music video ends with “to be continued” across the screen. To waste a fierce single such as BTI with an animated video was bad enough, seeing “TBC” at the end was like salt on a wound for me, because it opened up the possibility of another animated video! 

But yeah, thank god they never did a follow-up.

7 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

it defn happens - watched it a lot in slomo and its even visible on VHS lol :imdying:

:demi:

I remember in an Elle magazine interview, Britney talked about how that catsuit made her so hot that when she did the choreography, sweat was like flinging out from the sleeves :eheeek:. Also, because of the material and the fitting, they had to insert breast pads to keep her shape.

5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

The wasted girl on Piece of Me during the final breakdown :jj: 

The sequence at 2:24, I remember the internet pointed out how Britney’s figure was edited to give her a slimmer waste. 

What wasted girl?

1 minute ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

i think its there twice. check out 2:43 for example :)

OH right! Look at Britney putting in LGBTQ people without making it a thing and not talking about it. Queen of queers!

3 hours ago, Khoazie said:

The BTI music video ends with “to be continued” across the screen. To waste a fierce single such as BTI with an animated video was bad enough, seeing “TBC” at the end was like salt on a wound for me, because it opened up the possibility of another animated video! 

But yeah, thank god they never did a follow-up.

She did do another animated video! Kill the Lights during the Circus era. It’s on YouTube. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, CrackthatWhip said:

She did do another animated video! Kill the Lights during the Circus era. It’s on YouTube. 

Wait, I thought that was unofficial and fammade?