Music Video Secrets - The Thread

Nando.

5 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

- the dance sequence in BTMYH was filmed with alternative clothes and hairdo

- the blurred **** underwater in EVERYTIME video

- the smooch in DLMBTLTK

BTW did Britney break her knee during filming the first SOMETIMES video? or was it during the rehearsal?

I think it was during the rehearsal, cause iirc the video shoot got postponed because of her injury.

There are two versions of the Sometimes video. One has more dancing, in the beginning when Britney looks into the binoculars it goes straight into the dance sequence on the Pier

-In BOMT, the gym hottie that Britney pines for is actually her cousin in real life 

-the director of FTBOMBH had previously made adult films/****, so when the video came out people were up in arms about Britney choosing to work with him. One of those moments early on in her career that made the people nervous because they wanted to be reassured that Britney was wholesome and therefore a good role model

14 minutes ago, Bondi111 said:

They're not camera screens.

Not really a secret but it makes me laugh, there's several occasions in Ooh La La where she doesn't know the words :raven:

They are, there are cables near them. People said on the thread that it was an effect, but obviously they arent since they pop up for literally one frame each. And they are small and stupid lol. Dont know why people kept defending that because they dont want to trash the video.

• Like 1

A camera fell on Britney's head when she was filming the OIDIA video and she had to get stitches :gaspney:

The Radar video was meant to be completely different. In early 2008, it was reported that Britney would be filming the video in London. She and her girlfriends were meant to be chasing a man around the city, but it got scrapped as they moved on to the Circus era and we got the infamous radar horse instead. :lollipop:

Oh, and Britney isn't actually nude in the Womanizer sauna scene as you can see her gold pants in some clips :snooptoya:

• Like 7
10 hours ago, Nando. said:

- the crew reflection in the mirror in circus

- the blue camera screens showing during circus (did a thread on it last week)

- the satanic horns hidden between the screens in HIAM

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT :O

Can anyone please tell me WHERE exactly?

10 hours ago, WilderWein said:

The little reptile on Britney’s mirror in Slave 4 U

HUH??

8 hours ago, warioaddams said:

The hill dropping in Slumber Party, I think it was Britney's idea :foh:

Well the video was definitely Earth shattering to me but "hill dropping"? Now that's new.

7 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

- the dance sequence in BTMYH was filmed with alternative clothes and hairdo

???

3 hours ago, maquisl said:

The guy that forgot the choreography on Oops! I Did It Again :orangu:

I missed that!! Where??

I kinda love and hate this thread all at the same time haha because I LOVE all these little "secrets," yet not knowing or noticing them makes me anxious!!

I know the guy in the gym in "...Baby" is one of her cousins, I think. Or was it the guy in "Sometimes"?

• Like 1