What were the most impressive choreographies from POM?

armrunner1998

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, I love Piece of Me, but since the beginning I was always very honest, the choreographies were really bad. Work ***** has kinda grown no me, but it's just very robotic, only a few parts are actually cool.

Womanizer is just walking around, the break from POM 2.0 was nice, but that wasn't even part of the original song (if you play just that part you can't even tell it's Womanizer). I can go on, but that's not the point of this thread.

I think impressive, I would say the MATM part where she kinda does the original choreo, THAT was impressive in the sense that I just never expected to see her doing that again, or at least trying to. Another "impressive" thing was the TOMH backflip. It's not old school BOMT kind of gymnastics, but again, never expected to see her again even attempting something like that. And probably the BOMT/OIDIA breakdown as it was originally introduced.

Archived