Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prices show the love Britney has for her fans. higher and higher prices for ppl who really made her as an artist. no fans love no money no music. or they just trying to make it harder for ppl. i mean besides fans r there so many ppl in Vegas who r going to see her. maybe 50/50. it's only shows they r desperate for money because if Britney doesn't like m&gs it's logical to not have them so she can be calm be4 the show and doesn't have this nervous breakdowns then some1 touched her and she became furious. but they make even higher prices. lol. that team she has is the best team. i praise them. :beylaugh:

such a scam.. :juggingu: I seriously don't get what's so special about meeting Britney to be willing to spend such large amounts of cash on something so stupid.. you could put that money towards paying off your student loans or something instead of paying 2k for 10 seconds with a trashy, dead inside 00s pop star.. if this were 2004 I'd get it but this is 2018.. you do you I guess.. :gerlwat:

1 hour ago, britneyqueers said:

I can't believe she's still doing the meet and greets after the tour experience. Pigney Spears is really out here milking us for all we have (:jlostare:), this is the first time since i've been a stan (20 years now) that i've been actually  MAD at her. i'm slowly getting closer to getting over her! if we don't get music soon i'm switching to taylor swift stan 100%. :akii:

Go with Gaga she is f**kin$ talent :tiffanycries: like ... her voice, acting is good, she hugs her fans... her only weakness is dancing .

1 minute ago, JP9101 said:

Go with Gaga she is f**kin$ talent :tiffanycries: like ... her voice, acting is good, she hugs her fans... her only weakness is dancing .

Did you see her movie? Was het acting good? I really want to see it. 

I love the soundtrack but I watched Gaga act in AHS and I thought It was pretty terrible. Maybe it was the role. 

I want to see her Vegas show but there weren’t many dates to pick from. 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Did you see her movie? Was het acting good? I really want to see it. 

I love the soundtrack but I watched Gaga act in AHS and I thought It was pretty terrible. Maybe it was the role. 

I want to see her Vegas show but there weren’t many dates to pick from. 

I just watched ahs and I thought she was a little bit over acted :umok: but idk why I’m starting to respect her so much... her work ethic her motivation ... remind me a little bit of old Britney ... that’s why I’m starting to enjoy Gaga a lot 

3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I just watched ahs and I thought she was a little bit over acted :umok: but idk why I’m starting to respect her so much... her work ethic her motivation ... remind me a little bit of old Britney ... that’s why I’m starting to enjoy Gaga a lot 

Gaga has problematic moments. Most ppl do. Britney is on a whole new level of problematic these days.

I think Gaga is full of passion and she loves ppl, her fans, and the music. 

I just hope her pop album slays because I need a great pop record. 

Yes AHS was too much. I knew she was acting. It was rough. I heard ASIB was really good so I’m interested 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Gaga has problematic moments. Most ppl do. Britney is on a whole new level of problematic these days.

I think Gaga is full of passion and she loves ppl, her fans, and the music. 

I just hope her pop album slays because I need a great pop record. 

Yes AHS was too much. I knew she was acting. It was rough. I heard ASIB was really good so I’m interested 

They way she is with her fans :tiffanycries::yesplease: I’m feeling jealous... she is so nice 

6 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

A.) Britney’s not the one choosing the price 

B.) it’s about accessibility too. It’s not for everyone 

C.) when you spend your money, that is YOUR choice

I am pretty sure she can do something about it if she disagrees with it. She doesn’t care. 

6 hours ago, Fab britney said:

They should be like maybe $700, more than the current girls but not too outrageous. But like an above poster said it’s ur prerogative what to spend ur money on and there isn’t a reason to complain :mj:

It’s about even daring to ask such a price, but idiots will do it and they will continue on with it

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Just as we say in my country "it's not her fault, it's the people's fault who pay that much to get shitty pics and barely exchange a few words". :nonono:

I would never pay $2000 just to be next to her a few seconds. Im her fan and I love her but that's so stupid, if you have the money go and do it, but don't complain for something you are being told about and completely warned. :whatitellu:

I agree. Also the whole idea to pay for a pic with another **** sapien is just odd to me.

25 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

and contributing to animal cruelty and asking people to respect that. Wtf.

She needs to piss off. There are people dying in this world because they can't afford food. I never thought there'd come a day where I'd resent Britney. She constantly flips off her fans and they still support her because she screwed herself over 15 years ago out of her own stubborness. I'm sick of her stealing money from people who love her.  She needs to go away.

Sadly there will always be some people who pay that amount of money for an awkward Hi, pic, and Bye... there's not much we can do :yeahsure:

I wonder if Britney even likes her fans. She's having such a hard time with her anxiety issues etc. that it's so hard to tell. I do think she still likes to perform [in Vegas] and make music, but anything going beyond that... seems to be either too much effort for her or she's scared of any social interaction that exceeds the bare minimum required for her job. I guess it's a little bit of both :gum:

2 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

She needs to piss off. There are people dying in this world because they can't afford food. I never thought there'd come a day where I'd resent Britney. She constantly flips off her fans and they still support her because she screwed herself over 15 years ago out of her own stubborness. I'm sick of her stealing money from people who love her.  She needs to go away.

Yeh but I’m sure britney would tell u to take ur 2k and donate it to a charity...? She’s sure as hell not telling u not to

Archived