Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it’s 2k and that’s not including ticket? Is it like an ‘add on’ at check out type situ? If I was basing it on my 2 Vegas experiences I probably would have paid it because the experience was out of this world. But after this summers POM tour... absolutely not. Her team shot themselves in the foot this time around. $2000 is a ridiculous ask.

If that’s not a deterrent then I don’t know what is! :whatitellu::beylaugh:

I have no problem with expensive meet and greets, however, in Brtiney's case, she is giving fans awful pictures so it shouldn't be that expensive. I get that she has anxiety, but considering her team knows that, they should either cut down the prices or cancel M & G's altogether. It's a huge spit in the face to fans, to increase the prices considering its well known her pictures are worse than cheaper meet and greets from other celebs.

Then again, the people who actually buy them aren't really complaining so I guess her team are just going to continue chucking up the prices. :mcorangu:

6 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

They should do something like, have the option of adding an extra $20 to your ticket price and you get put into a raffle to meet her, then a few names are picked at random. Hundreds would take part so Britney still gets the $$$ but fans aren't ripped off!

Doesn't making that kind of lottery involve having a license? :smug:

3 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I have no problem with expensive meet and greets, however, in Brtiney's case, she is giving fans awful pictures so it shouldn't be that expensive. I get that she has anxiety, but considering her team knows that, they should either cut down the prices or cancel M & G's altogether. It's a huge spit in the face to fans, to increase the prices considering its well known her pictures are worse than cheaper meet and greets from other celebs.

Then again, the people who actually buy them aren't really complaining so I guess her team are just going to continue chucking up the prices. :mcorangu:

That’s not true though. Quite a few ppl were complaining and at least two ppl did get refunds of some sort. 

Archived