Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

how can they call it "M&G" at all? it's exorbitant.. it's a 10 sec meet and a bad picture. you may as well burn the money or donate it for something good lol 

can't believe that people pay that just to get some insta likes. if britney at least would look like britney , well then ooookay 

gosh, please let them flop as hard as possible 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She only gets like 1% of that price.  Her team and the residency company is the one that gets the majority of that coin.

That being said, it needs to be that high to avoid too many people and overwhelming the celebrity. I'm sure they want more people obviously to rack in more $$$, but in the end, people are willing to pay that for less work for them, so lol.

Meet and greets are trash to me after seeing what Taylor does for her fans where they randomly pick a handful of people from the crowd to meet her regardless if they’re a diehard fan or not. That’s how it should be done, why charge your own fans to meet you for .2 seconds? And if you’re going to charge then only have a limited number of meet and greets for each night...

21 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Why are people who would never spend $1500 on a M&G take the time to complain about prices going up?  

200.gif

In my opinion, because they're a glorified cash grab. It rips off the fans who have kept these stars in their position they're in. Charging $2,000 for a 5 second meet and no guarantee of a good photo is disgusting and they should be ashamed. 

I don't get this. M&Gs during the POM tour were like what? 575 euro? That's roughly around 600 dollars as an add on to your ticket.

They went from asking 600 dollars on tour to 2K on a residency. Makes no sense...they ain't got shipment costs of the stage, no tour crew (residencies require less staff), lower hotel fee's, and no other travel expenses...if anything, the prices should be switched with each other?

But I can see the reason is probably die higher demand in Las Vegas than on tour? Even tho her tix sold out in minutes...

On 10/21/2018 at 12:37 AM, britneyluvva said:

Meet and greets are trash to me after seeing what Taylor does for her fans where they randomly pick a handful of people from the crowd to meet her regardless if they’re a diehard fan or not. That’s how it should be done, why charge your own fans to meet you for .2 seconds? And if you’re going to charge then only have a limited number of meet and greets for each night...

They expressed many times that their only focus is to exploit the Britney brand: lifestyle line, lingerie line, new merchs, endorsement deals, more perfumes, back to back mediocre residencies / shows...

The over-priced and disappointing M&G's, where she meets 50 people in 30 minutes, is part of that strategy. Britney and her conservators always look for an easy way to get thousands of dollars at once.

She is not an artist but an entrepreneur now !

Anyone saying otherwise needs a wake up call :whatitellu:

• Super Mods
On 10/19/2018 at 5:12 PM, Stifler's Mom said:

Another day, another disrespect for her own fans. :whitney:

i've come to a point where i'm hoping the media catches the highlights of the current chaos that is her career and bash her team/machine.

i'm just sorry for Britney, she's gonna get hurt. i'm afraid people will blame everything on her, but she does not have my blessings anymore.

I feel the same but her team never seems to get much flack, everything always falls down in Britney so no wonder she’s an anxiety mess. Her team deserves half the roasting too.

Archived