Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day, another disrespect for her own fans. :whitney:

i've come to a point where i'm hoping the media catches the highlights of the current chaos that is her career and bash her team/machine.

i'm just sorry for Britney, she's gonna get hurt. i'm afraid people will blame everything on her, but she does not have my blessings anymore.

$2000 is way too much. I feel like that price is only going to increase as the years go on. Crazy, I couldn’t spend that much. It’s just too much on top of travel, hotel, tickets to the show, and like, food and merch + weed. I couldn’t.

I don’t even know if I’ll be able to see the show even. Because I am actually really excited to see what she has planned and what she’s gonna do. I’m a Britney fan at heart ride or die, she’s the only popstar I’ve ever stanned and I don’t think l could love another artist the way I still love Britney. Maybe Gaga I guess. 

I’ll always be honest about what I think of Brit and my opinion on that. I think what she did last night was a bit unprofessional and definitely disrespectful to all of the people and fans that were there on short notice and waiting for a long time. Just like in 2013. She should’ve at least said a couple sentences and even mention the name of her show and actually introduce it. Like she did at the 2008 VMAs that would’ve been perfect. I don’t know with her sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

They should be like maybe $700, more than the current girls but not too outrageous. But like an above poster said it’s ur prerogative what to spend ur money on and there isn’t a reason to complain :mj:

but then everyone and their mama would buy them, and there'll be cases like that date in Europe she did almost 100.

So they would have to limit to a certain amount of M&G per night, and people would complain about how difficult it is to buy one. 

I wouldn't doubt that it's actually, like another user said, some sort of measure to stop people from buying them, or as many people as before. We'll have to wait and see if the more expensive price actually makes the amount of M&G decrease. 

Archived