Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

I’d hope people are smart enough to not buy them lol..

MGM is trying to see how much they can push the envelope. They will eventually lower it and find a number that will satisfy the demand and make them happy but will also be enough for fans to purchase them. Remember Caesars did the same thing with POM they went up to $2,500 before lowering them $1,000 bucks. 

52 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

MGM will start at that price and see the demand as time goes on. They always price M&G’s higher at first to capture maximum profit for fans who are hyped as tickets first go on sale. Then as time goes on they find a price that gets them the most profit that satisfies demand. Happened with POM too and then they dropped it eventually. 

Yeah I feel like I remember it being 2000 at the very beginning and then it became 1500 and then rose to like 1700 towards the end.

Just as we say in my country "it's not her fault, it's the people's fault who pay that much to get shitty pics and barely exchange a few words". :nonono:

I would never pay $2000 just to be next to her a few seconds. Im her fan and I love her but that's so stupid, if you have the money go and do it, but don't complain for something you are being told about and completely warned. :whatitellu:

I can't believe she's still doing the meet and greets after the tour experience. Pigney Spears is really out here milking us for all we have (:jlostare:), this is the first time since i've been a stan (20 years now) that i've been actually  MAD at her. i'm slowly getting closer to getting over her! if we don't get music soon i'm switching to taylor swift stan 100%. :akii:

4 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

They were $2500 without the ticket when POM first started

Wrong. When POM started the M&G was $2500 including one ticket in the first row behind the VIP tables. After that they went down to $1500. Then, you had the option to buy a M&G for $2500 or $1500 without the autographed poster. Towards the end of POM the M&G price was without the ticket (I don’t remember the price for that time).

Archived