Meet and Greets are now $2000

Cigarettes&Cologne

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

That’s not true though. Quite a few ppl were complaining and at least two ppl did get refunds of some sort. 

Yeah but that's a few out of about 100s of Meet and Greets. Her meet and greets aren't good, however, in the world of business and economics, a producer is only going to drop prices when they aren't selling or are getting at least close to half bad reviews. As long as people keep running to M & G's the prices are only going to keep going up.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They’ll charge what they can get.  It’s really only of concern for those who are willing to pay it.  They know what they are getting into, especially now so complaints and shocked people really don’t have a leg to stand on.  Anybody willing to pay that is a big enough fan to have read about past experiences.  It’s completely hit or miss.  I did my M&G during FF for $1,000 which of course included a ticket.  That was more than enough to pay.  I enjoyed it for what it was but I wouldn’t do it again...too risky.  

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Yeah but that's a few out of about 100s of Meet and Greets. Her meet and greets aren't good, however, in the world of business and economics, a producer is only going to drop prices when they aren't selling or are getting at least close to half bad reviews. As long as people keep running to M & G's the prices are only going to keep going up.

We technically don’t know how many ppl complain but yeah I see your point. 

Yeah Gaga is an artist, not only did Britney lose her passion but is also milking fans out of mediocre recycled products. Yet another greatest hits show. That means same vocals from 1999. Bookmark me. The announcement fiasco should set the bar as to what to expect from her. Nothing but minimum effort, if any. 

1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

why are people talking about gaga? :xcuseme:

Gaga has the passion for performing and respect for fans that Britney is so sorely lacking at the moment. It feels like we're just cash cows for Britney, at least Gaga actually respects fans and always gives 100% on stage.

4 hours ago, Britney x Irene said:

This clip moved me... this is how you can change someone's life in seconds with the right words, the right attitude...

Edit: hold on I need to find the full version 

That is sweet. But at the same time, she was being filmed for a national television show. It's all pr.

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

No she can’t... it’s got nothing to do with her. all that M&G money is not going directly to her or her team. In the same way that she had no choice in deciding the ticket prices for the show

I agree, the M&G is with a third party,they coodinate the VIP has their own staff(Security,photographer),charge for selling the M&G online and 4 the website to download the pics.

Still expensive comparing with others artists but business is business

As long as they improve on POM, including the M&G, then its fine... But if its the same type of thing, a half assed meet and greet then I don't think it's cool at all. Not only is it disappointing for the fans, but its bad PR for Britney and her team. 

Not to mention her legacy which has taken a few hits in recent times. 

Archived