The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

Honestly I don’t blame Britney at all, this is a girl that is painfully shy in a room with very few people and they put on this massive spectacle with hundreds of fans, tv crews etc and have her coming out of a stage that’s bound to be the scariest thing ever? They could have recorded something a bit more personal that would cater to Britneys shyness and maybe it would have come of better? I think her team just keep setting her up for failure sometimes? But in a more positive note I thought she looked great.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I am happy that there is a new residency and she looks great.

But I do not like the domination name/theme it's just so very....christina-ish :squintney: Didn't she have a dominatrix themed song and music video ? and didn't she call her last album liberATION. 

They should just go with "Britney". 

LOL no. 

I'm done with "Britney" and "Britney Jean"'. 

I want actual themes like Blackout, Circus & FemmeFatale. The title domination has so much potential but Team B is gonna mess it up as usual. 

I bet B10 will be called Domination as well and drop soon. 

Big let down tbh she would of been better announcing on social network. 

I like the name it shows there is a theme which they better stick to. I really want the show to be like Madonna’s girlie show/Erotica in terms of vibe. 

I get Blackout vibes to from the posters - and this is a good thing. 

I just hope to god Britney works her arse of up until the show date. And put on a great show. 

Worry I have is they cut scenes from the WB video and Make me video because it was to ****** so for her to take on a name like this she need to fully get into the character of a dominatrix - because that’s what I’m expecting anyway. 

Plus side me and my friend are actually talking of booking Vegas because we saw Pom on tour and we both agreed it looked better in Vegas. 

21 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Nothing exciting will happen. 

Britney will show up awkward and stiff. I think she will look good for this appearance though. Little mini dress. Good makeup for this because milking and money is involved

Britney will say: “This show is really cool and I’m so excited.” “This is the best show I’ve ever done.” 

Stays for four minutes. Maybe signs three fan things to show she cares about the fans. 

Ellen gives everyone free tickets to the show. 

No mention of new music. 

They tell ppl the tickets go on sale next week. They probably will be even more expensive than Pom. 

Lets see how much I get right. 

6/8 right. 

I know Britney so well these days. 

Archived