The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I think the announcement would've been better if Britney didn't turn up.

That projection stuff was damn awesome with the mashup and then the poster appeared on MGM Park Hotel. Britney turning up didn't add anything to the event. If you cut out Britney's part the announcement is much more high quality and actually good!

Isn’t it sad? Lmao just put a cardboard cutout or a wax figure on stage instead :tifflmao:

2 minutes ago, thefaderxxx said:

This is what I don't get: I thought Britney was done with being overly ****** bc she's a mom now (it's why they had to cut scenes from WB and presumably cancel MM) – how is she going to feel comfortable doing a show called Domination that's looking to be BDSM themed?

TBF she made some of those comments back in 2013, that was five years ago but she was like that until she got back into working out.

Here me out: I know what B's team is like. But weirdly im not as bummed today by the new vegas residency as I was last night [although I regret staying up til 5am to bloody watch the stupid boring live stream]

right so, it is still **** that shes doing another residency theres no 2ways around that. But I do think theres new music going to released next year for certain. And the fact that she toured POM this year makes me certain she will defo tour Domination either in 2021 or 2023. I didn't think she'd tour so soon after POM ended as thought she'd want a rest...….but she did!! Also, I do definitely think there'll be a new album next year and the new residency will have new songs!!

:oknolol:

Right ok forget everything I said. This is me trying to be positive after such a f---ing s--- announcement

Archived