The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

HOLY CRAP! WHAT HAPPENED? Before I went to sleep, there were only 3 pages! Now there are 78 pages! What happened? 

Please explain!

Umm... they played a fan made megamix to a projection on the building and then put up the new promo image for the residency which looks like some emo fan art from 2006. Then Britney walked out and signed a couple of things for fans before her publicist and security literally pushed her away from them and then she got straight into a car and left. She said nothing. Not even the host of the stream said the name of the residency, just when tickets were on sale. The end. :juggingu:

4 minutes ago, Complication said:

Umm... they played a fan made megamix to a projection on the building and then put up the new promo image for the residency which looks like some emo fan art from 2006. Then Britney walked out and signed a couple of things for fans before her publicist and security literally pushed her away from them and then she got straight into a car and left. She said nothing. Not even the host of the stream said the name of the residency, just when tickets were on sale. The end. :juggingu:

OMG! 

Something is being a Stan (I am, I will be with Britney when she deliver, for example, glory) but something completely different is being a britard :badthoughts:

you are just annoying defending Britney, her team, the disrespect and the horrible career auto destructive movements. I don’t get it :joanne: you are just pathetic if you were fans since oops era you know what is happening here... this is not right. I wasn’t expecting anything but even with that she and her team find a way to surprise me (negative way) 

I feel bad for spending any time on something negative but I swear at this point I only keep up with Britney for fan meltdowns and to see just how much further the quality of Britneys career can go. That's so wrong though I should be spending my time on something more positive and productive but I can't look away from this mess :akii:

Domination? Abomination. Momination. Augmentation :jj:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

They broke her :wontcry:

She broke herself out of her own stupidity. She deserves to be in a C-ship for the rest of her life as a punishment for she's been doing to her fans for the past 10 years of them being beyond loyal to her. She's a POS. She's getting paid millions to disrespect and ignore the people who paid for her whole life. She can suck it. 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

I can't believe some of you still trying to find excuses for this :tifflmao: 

"HeR TeAM SaBOTageD HerR!!!!" :tifflmao:

"tHE hOteLL mesEdDD upP!!!!" :tifflmao:

"iT'S 2 dAngeROuS ouTT tHeRE!!!!" :tifflmao:

That's even more ridiculous than "I got sick on the helicopter" :tifflmao:

Like come on guys, have some common sense. Nobody is to blame for that mess except Britney herself.

More iconic than POM will ever be :wigsnatched:

When Britney shoots a fan: “oMG MayBE He HAnDed Her a FuncTIoning Mic” :imdying:

In my opinion Britney looked amazing !!! Her face looks sooo perfect, make up was GOOD for once. Loved that hair and dress. Domination? Are we getting a darker vibe from Britney finally? Is she coming with a new dark pop album too? Wow I’m so excited!!!!!!!!

This chick needs to ***** off. She was never that special nor that talented. She only got milked for perverts with whatever she had. This fanbase deserves what she's giving them. If they had an ounce of respect for themselves, they would have boycotted her after her pathetic 2009 Circus concert when she was just prancing around like the talentless trash that she is. That would have made her either go away or get her sh... together to deliver better. Instead, you guys made excuse after excuse for her. I resent her. She doesn't deserve the money she's getting. There are people dying in this world from poverty while she gets paid millions of dollars to tilt her head like a dog. She needs to get lost and so do the rest of you. I can't believe I stanned for such a spineless money-grabber. Yuck. 

Archived